xkon

What kind of bipods do you guys use

I have the Harris 6-9 on my bolt action and and a qr Atlas on my Ar15. I prefer the Atlas. I plan on putting a short rail on on my blot action and on my next 22lr build so I can just move my qd Atlas arouns as needed.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I have the Harris 6-9 on my bolt action and and a QR Atlas on my Ar15. I prefer the Atlas. I plan on putting a short rail on on my blot action and on my next 22lr build so I can just move my QR Atlas arouns as needed.

you guys laugh all you want but I'd put those utg op1s up agains harris any day of the week.  My favorite bipods are the gg&g's but like I said earlier, for range work the utg is the way to go.  tough little buggers for $25

I won't laugh. Like I said, I trashed my Harris just rocking it from the bench. But it was just a broken screw I think and a lost nut or something.

you guys laugh all you want but I'd put those utg op1s up agains harris any day of the week.  My favorite bipods are the gg&g's but like I said earlier, for range work the utg is the way to go.  tough little buggers for $25

I too have a UTG and two harris bipods.   I never had any trouble with any of them.

impressed with them really....

One is on a beater 308 with over 5k rounds and never an issue.  I have 2 others as well as Harris and GG&G and they work fine.  Pricewise, you can't beat them and I'm not a cheap guy.  The only thing is you need to use a riser to attach to your handguards so you don't beat up the handguard....Vlad is laughing at me right now..lol

Thanks for the replies. Was leaning towards the harris s-brm to begin with and those of you that have them like it so that pretty much settles it.  Would like an atlas but can't justify the price of it for just the range