Mikeythumbs

Tac-TV in russia CRAZY DRILLS

Did anyone watch last nights tac tv. They were in Russia and showing some if the drills their special forces use HOLY INSANE. First drill they show is a guy comes on scene with a pistol another guy is three yarrds away first guy draws and put three into the other guy who is wearing body armor. Yes shoots him in the chest plate. The guy that just got shot fires three shots into a USPSA sized target head shot right next to the guy that just shot him WTF. Next drill they put two guys out buy two uspsa targets. Shooter shoots those targets right next to him while getting harassed by two other guys who are pusing yelling shooting right next to his head.

Sorry Maks you come from some Crazy Ass country ill try to find links and put them up

Just watched it on my lunch break. These guys are NO JOKE. They were basically doing idpa with the addition of

Human no shoot targets, instructors shoving the shooter, yelling commands, and even instructors firing off rounds next to the shooters ears to simulate stress. Jeepers.

yeeea u shud see the things they make u do that are not ever recorded ....

In Russia any casualties in the "special forces" units are not public knowledge .... and if an action / incident leads to a fatality even the family would not know how and when and why ....

What he said.

My brother was in the soviet army, and we have family who is generals, etc.

The Spetznaz, and other special squads are no joke. 

I will about finding on youtube a russian video about the training for special forces snipers and the training they are forced through.  Think about it... Russians have been fighting in the sandbox way before Americans got involved in afghanistan.  

For anyone with netflix or amazon prime, I highly recommend 9th Company.  It is a russian movie, but with english subtitles. 

At 3:50. Do you think that shot into the ground was intentional? Looked like an accident to me.

No accident. More of a warning shot. Good drills but i would prefer simunitions over live rounds

That was totally a sympathetic/unintentional shot. No one is going to train to do that as it won't work all the time. He got away with it on a dirt range, but on a street, in a house/building - especially on a floor above innocents or friendly troops, on a ship or GOPLAT, the chances of that ending badly are way too high.

As for the rest.... regardless of what bad Discovery channel shows may say our (US) SF units will outperform any com-bloc/Warsaw-Pact force and we don't do any of that silly stuff. We do put bodies downrange as in high level CQB training, but they are always designated no shoots.

he does it again at 4:48

its def intentional

Wow! You are right! I stand corrected.

Personally, that actually makes it worse. I figured he had a ND in training. While not ideal, training is where these accidents are supposed to happen. That is why we train, so we can test ourselves and make the mistakes there and not in the real world. For that to be an accepted TTP is unreal to me. I can see a million ways that can go wrong.