jonny.montana

anybody here works in a car dealer?

Yes, Audi Parts Manager. We also have Porsche, Land Rover & Jaguar.

My son just picked up a S4 with a CPO deal out in PA.  We get to see it tomorrow and go for a spin.  Can't wait, lol!

My son just picked up a S4 with a CPO deal out in PA. We get to see it tomorrow and go for a spin. Can't wait, lol!

Make sure you get at least 2 keys with it - if it's and Audi CPO it should come with at least 2 main keys and possibly a valet, they are expensive to buy em yourself and the car has to be programmed to recognize them. Shout me if you need anything

Make sure you get at least 2 keys with it - if it's and Audi CPO it should come with at least 2 main keys and possibly a valet, they are expensive to buy em yourself and the car has to be programmed to recognize them. Shout me if you need anything

Will do, and thanks!

I'm thinking of buying him an Audi chatchkee for Christmas:  A coffee mug that will fit their cup holders, maybe something else he could use.  The Audi web site isn't easy to navigate for these types of things.  I was in a Dealership that had lots of stuff not on the web site, but I never gave it a second thought since he was "just looking" a couple months ago.  Even leather racing gloves?  Maybe you could tell me what to get/what you have laying-around in stock that a first-time buyer would like?  It's a CPO, so it's very clean (I haven't seen it yet--tomorrow I'll take it for a spin).  He's got it loaded:  Nav, back-up camera, magna red and black seats front and back, B and O sound system with 14 speakers.

Any help appreciated!

Dave

I have a decent assortment of hats, travel mugs & t-shirts in stock - I try not to keep too much of the more expensive items as they don't move as well. I don't believe Audi sells any gloves though. Feel free to stop in if you are in the area, or if you have something specific in mind I can ship it to you. 732-389-1743, ask for Bill.

Im not in the industry but one of my good friends owns a good sized used car lot over in the trenton area. I've gotten my last 4 trucks from him and we do a ton of business with each other and i refer a lot of customers to him as well. If you want his website and name lmk. You'd be dealing with the owner not a sales guy.

I have a decent assortment of hats, travel mugs & t-shirts in stock - I try not to keep too much of the more expensive items as they don't move as well. I don't believe Audi sells any gloves though. Feel free to stop in if you are in the area, or if you have something specific in mind I can ship it to you. 732-389-1743, ask for Bill.

Where is your store Bill?  I was shopping Audi for my next lease coming up, and I had to trek out to Rt 206.  Freehold area would be much closer, time-wise.

^ My last car was an A6 4.2 that was serviced and repaired at your dealership. The girls at the counter were always really nice and they gave me a free loaner every time even though I didnt buy the car there. Would def go back if Im in the market for another Audi.