Teky0101

Cheap Transfer Fees SJ

I'll post some of my local FFL fees as I remember them. Please note that this is to the best of my recollection.

Just Sports in Cape May Court House: $35 for the first $15 each additional (per interaction). I will occasionally have a gun or two there in holding until the last arrives and do all the transfers at once.

R&R Gunsmith in Somers Point was $40 for the first and less for each additional but I don't recall how much less.

Belleplain Supply in Bellplain was $50/gun when I called and asked. I was also lectured on how dangerous it is to buy a gun form the Internet.

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if someone could help me locate an FFL with a cheap transfer fee in SJ. Thank you for your help!

based on your home range listed....have you talked to ace marksman in Salem? ...I have no idea on their pricing....

Thank you everyone for the replies! My father recently retired and is looking to celebrate his retirement with a nice gift to himself which is a K-31 in walnut from Aim Surplus. I called the Gun Rack Yesterday and they said about 55 OTD which is super cheap. I am very curious about Freedom Ammo. Does anyone know who owns this store? Do they just sell ammo or do they stock firearms as well. I really wanted to check it out. Does anyone know their hours? It also amazes me how expensive some places are to transfer by the time you are done with the NICS you can spend an extra $100 dollars and you can practically buy a hi-point pistol for that price LOL! I have the carbine and its great! Just the price point of those guns amaze me. Thank you everyone for your help! 

Freedom Ammo currently sells ammo and accessories.  He will be selling firearms once he gets his FFL which should be by today.  I was planning on stopping over today and checking up on that.  He got screwed from the government shutdown.  The owner is a retired Chief LEO from the area and is very helpful and knowledgeable.  Hours are Tuesday-Saturday 10-5 I believe.  His shop number is 856-848-2666 if you want to give him a call.

Just got back yes he has his FFL in, and will be ready to do NICS checks next week.  He said he is still in the process of getting online with NICS but should be done Monday with that.  As for stock he has some Remington 870's in, and should be getting more firearms in next week. 

Just got back yes he has his FFL in, and will be ready to do NICS checks next week.  He said he is still in the process of getting online with NICS but should be done Monday with that.  As for stock he has some Remington 870's in, and should be getting more firearms in next week. 

Youre a good friend. 

And your avatar doesnt really match your personality, wasnt that guy a pisser? 

I wouldn't call it a store, but he has a room in his basement set up for the business and has recently started stocking inventory. I was there a few weeks ago and he had lots of goodies piled up...Hk's, glocks, shields, PPQ40, AR's, etc. Jim's cell is (609) 432-2367. Sometimes you need to follow up with him, but he's always come through in the end for me.

Wittaker Arms has a very low transfer fee. Tgank you for letting me know! Do you know if its a store of just an ffl dealer?

Thank you for the info on freedom ammo. Maybe he will start selling guns this week? I think I will stop in this upcoming week. Thank you again!

He advised me once he gets set up with NJ NICS he will be selling he already has some firearms in stock and plans on getting more in.  I would stop in Wednesday or after just to be sure he has NICS up and running.  I'm kidding myself, I'll most likely update this Tuesday evening when I stop in to see what's the word.  (Downfall to living within ten minutes of this place, my bank account will hate me).

Please keep us posted. I'm somewhat local but haven't checked them out yet.

He advised me once he gets set up with NJ NICS he will be selling he already has some firearms in stock and plans on getting more in. I would stop in Wednesday or after just to be sure he has NICS up and running. I'm kidding myself, I'll most likely update this Tuesday evening when I stop in to see what's the word. (Downfall to living within ten minutes of this place, my bank account will hate me).

I'll post some of my local FFL fees as I remember them. Please note that this is to the best of my recollection.

Just Sports in Cape May Court House: $35 for the first $15 each additional (per interaction). I will occasionally have a gun or two there in holding until the last arrives and do all the transfers at once.

R&R Gunsmith in Somers Point was $40 for the first and less for each additional but I don't recall how much less.

Belleplain Supply in Bellplain was $50/gun when I called and asked. I was also lectured on how dangerous it is to buy a gun form the Internet.

Back in Feb. of this year I got the same exact lecture from the owner of Belleplain supply when I wanted to get a transfer for a Springfield M1A . LOL. On top of that, he told me his transfer rate was $75. I ended up going to Just Sports for the transfer.  Still, they were easier to deal with but charged a $65 fee.  This was the last gun that I had purchased and was in the middle of all the "anti gun craziness" so maybe their fees had come down since then.