RecessedFilter

Shotgun Shootout! November 17th at Clinton WMA

BLF, It would seem as though your reputation is well known.  I would recommend that you get the proper overweight permit so your truckload of shotguns does not raise any questions if they weigh the semi you will be needing to get them all there!

Ken

My guns are always available to be shot by other forum members. That way they get the use they deserve. As long as you feed em you can shoot em. That goes for any of my guns

Thanks BLF! For those of you who have been waiting to attend one of these shootouts, this is one you don't want to miss. Bring extra clays and ammo!

Since I have never joined you guys yet I would like to know if anyone is bringing an electric thrower?  I wont go to the farm and load mine up if theres gonna be one or more there already.  I dont mind getting it, just trying to be lazy/

Ken

Since I have never joined you guys yet I would like to know if anyone is bringing an electric thrower?  I wont go to the farm and load mine up if theres gonna be one or more there already.  I dont mind getting it, just trying to be lazy/

Ken

yes, I am bringing a Champion Easybird and a surprise.

Of course it's this awesome shoot out that I can't make it to. Maybe I'll have my gf drive my hungover butt to check out all the guns for alitle

This signature exceeds the 15 character capacity

delay your celebrations until sunday evening.  hungover at work on a monday is always a good way to go in. :)

Of course it's this awesome shoot out that I can't make it to. Maybe I'll have my gf drive my hungover butt to check out all the guns for alitle

This signature exceeds the 15 character capacity

start early saturday. you cant drink all day if you dont start in the morning. i promise you, youll be sound asleep by 930-1000 at the latest. drink plenty of water between certain other beverages and youll be good to go.

Just to clarify, where is the entrance (parking) for this? I'll be coming south on Rt. 31. I assume I can turn onto Van Syckels Rd and then onto Rt. 635, correct?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=BBRw34Z4rjZdhM&tbnid=3eYlq-nlzivegM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnjgunforums.com%2Fforum%2Findex.php%2Ftopic%2F61288-shotgun-shootout-october-12th-at-clinton-nj-wma%2Fpage-3&ei=MYaFUsrxMde84AOC64FQ&bvm=bv.56643336,d.dmg&psig=AFQjCNEBXkdwyOoUtPgJkX5FxffoerQ8sw&ust=1384568751041279

then take 635 to the end and turn left onto 173 and then go about 3/4 mile and turn into drive on left then follow till you see sign for trap/skeet range at the T.

you can refrence the image in link above

Just to clarify, where is the entrance (parking) for this? I'll be coming south on Rt. 31. I assume I can turn onto Van Syckels Rd and then onto Rt. 635, correct?

I'm not so sure this is right --  Take 31 to rt 78 -- head west to exit 13 -- 1/2 mile off exit 13 you'll see signs for the WMA on the right

down the road, clays range is the 1st left you can make -- if you go right you go to the building where the tests are

OG is spot on. Rt 173 is at the first traffic light you come to. Look for brown wma sign at entrance. There is a small square house/office building just before the entrance.