RecessedFilter

Shotgun Shootout! November 17th at Clinton WMA

Anyone know what the Hunter Ed class hours are?

I really need to sight in a slug gun and don't want to drive all the way out to OBRPC if I'm already going to be at Clinton--  

usually 7:30 till 11 depending on how many turnout for test

just got back from cabelas. got a case of shotgun shells and another box of clays. plus my buddy gave me a knights armament USMC rear sight for my AR because i drove. im ready for tomorrow and will be going up to EFGA after to try out the new sight on my AR. hopefully i can wake up on time unlike the last one.

Had the absolute best time! A big thanks to Andres (RecessedFilter) for the loan of his shotgun and the instruction (What model was that again?)

It was great to meet many fellow forum members for the first time. I plan to attend as many of these as I can. It's simply a matter of getting all the paperwork finished and getting all "doc'ed" up. I'll try again later this week. As stated, I'll also be "altering the plan" a little to add a 12ga to the inventory.

Thanks all, and looking forward to the next event.

Regards,
HB

A great day today! The range was very crowded with HunterEd and another group but everyone was safe and seemed to have a great time...so that's an awesome day in my book!

Thanks to people who brought food and other goodies!

Im glad to hear the new shooters enjoyed themselves. I am always willing to help you and anyone else out so no need to thank me!

Oh and thanks to BLF for providing a few dozen toys for us to fondle!

Well, i was down there, but the test took way longer then i had initially thought. By the time i was done i was near soaking wet and starving so i made a break for home.. One of these day i'll join you guys, i had no idea this place was only about an hour from me.

We had a great time at the range today. Nice to be able to try out some cool shotguns. BTW, nice pics, Nick - wish I'd brought my 60D but wasn't sure the rain would stop. Anyway, here's a frame I pulled out of a video of BLF making big noises and fire:

BLF_10ga_02.JPG