masupra

How do you reach Mr. Jeff Casson at WORTENDYKE ARMS LLC?

I have ordered a pistol and chose Jeff as the FFL. This morning the status of Fedex is 'On vechicle for delivery'. Knowing that he only does transfer by appointment and may not be in shop all the time, I sent an email yesterday and tried to call him a few times to give him a heads up and schedule an appointment. But so far, no replies to email and phone calls always went to voicemail. Now I started to worry the package will be returned since they need a signature to deliver. Is there any other way to reach him? Thanks

I have ordered a pistol and chose Jeff as the FFL. This morning the status of Fedex is 'On vechicle for delivery'. Knowing that he only does transfer by appointment and may not be in shop all the time, I sent an email yesterday and tried to call him a few times to give him a heads up and schedule an appointment. But so far, no replies to email and phone calls always went to voicemail. Now I started to worry the package will be returned since they need a signature to deliver. Is there any other way to reach him? Thanks

I wouldnt be so sure that signatures are always "required" I recall a place and time that a usps driver stuck a package between a storm door and entry door for a home ffl launching off a curious inquiry as to why the package said "delivered" under tracking and he said he didnt get it :p

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Turned out you both were right, the gun was delivered yesterday per Fedex tracking status. Problem is, I still couldn't reach Jeff. I started calling and emailing him Wednesday trying to set up an appointment. No one picked the phone or replies email. Is there any other way to contact him? It has to be THE most frustrating thing to see the new gun lying there but you can't touch it just because of pending paperwork. :(

Sorry to hear that..... Maybe wait till this afternoon and if you still dont get an answer just stop by his place

Jeff called me -- turned out he only worked part time on FFL transfer hence the 'by appointment only'. Guess I misunderstood at the beginning. We'll make an appointment once he doc things in inventory so all good now. Thanks.

He's a good guy but works shifts as a leo so not a 9-5 guy/shop. thus not tethered to the phone or email. Theres a secretary who can do the signing for deliverys. And yes, by appt only because its not a storefront you can just walk up to but a shared office with a lawyer. I've walked there a few times its so close to me!

Having the same issue.... called and emailed a few times over the week, no answer. Package was to be delivered today, Fedex says no one was there to sign/ closed. They are to try again tomorrow. I'm worried....

There is another thread somewhere here with the same issue a day or 2 ago I saw and responded to. I tried erly Nov and got no reply, I live 2 mins away and have transfered a handful with him. Just looked on Gunbroker and hedidnt pop up on my local FFL search when he used to. Not jumping to any conclusions maybe he just wants to keep his business less exposed than before. I will try to stop by next few days to see whats up. Yes I know its appt only but he shares the place with a lawyer I know and usually a secretary there.

Having the same issue.... called and emailed a few times over the week, no answer. Package was to be delivered today, Fedex says no one was there to sign/ closed. They are to try again tomorrow. I'm worried....

Did you make arrangements with him before you had your gun sent there?

He's a great guy. I've done many transactions with him. But like as stated before it's not the easiest to get ahold of him and this isn't his primary source of income.

for what its worth i was out and about town so stopped by but no one there but it is Sat and maybe someone will be there later...will try Mon. or untill I get a f2f with someone there. Anyone reading this have a recent meetup w him?

I completed a transaction with Jeff the week before Christmas and just bought my wife a revolver through his office. The day the firearm arrived at his office (1/5), he emailed my wife the same day to make an appointment. He is around. He does have a day job too - don't forget that.

I completed a transaction with Jeff the week before Christmas and just bought my wife a revolver through his office. The day the firearm arrived at his office (1/5), he emailed my wife the same day to make an appointment. He is around. He does have a day job too - don't forget that.

Good to know thanx for the confirmation.  Glad he's still here. I know he's a cop and does training at the Academy too which keeps him busy its just a bit annoying when reaching out to him and dont get a response.