SocietyHill

Manufacturing of 80% in NJ or bringing 80% from out of state other rifles also

Listen guys I'm wasn't starting an argument here... 

You wanna keep sitting around with your fucking vaginas tucked between your legs by all means.. .

Its bad enough people that have resided in this state even let it get this way..

IMO this is the NJ gun owners faults for not standing the fuck up long ago...

See what I'm doing ?  This is called taking a stand,  weather I go to jail or not weather I end up dead or not... 

Its a stance... 

Its not sitting and bitching while the world turns waiting for people like me to fix it.. 

What county in New York has a 3-day wait & background check? Long-arms are instantaneous provided the NICS check passes muster.

PS it was 2003 and yes it was a 3 day wait on the BG check in Broome MOTHER FUCKING COUNTY NY detective.. 

So to all those NJ Street Lawyers out their please just STFU...  You are mis-information machines..

Don't worry the big boys will handle shit for you...  Damn I thought Jersey had gladiators I was WAAAAY FUCKING WRONG.... I cannot wait to get out of this liberal vagina wearing state... They may as well paint it pink...

You wanna keep sitting around with your friggin vaginas tucked between your legs by all means.. .

Its bad enough people that have resided in this state even let it get this way..

IMO this is the NJ gun owners faults for not standing the fugg up long ago...

See what I'm doing ?  This is called taking a stand,  weather I go to jail or not weather I end up dead or not... 

Its a stance... 

Its not sitting and bitching while the world turns waiting for people like me to fix it.. 

PS it was 2003 and yes it was a 3 day wait on the BG check in Broome MOTHER friggin COUNTY NY detective.. 

So to all those NJ Street Lawyers out their please just STFU...  You are mis-information machines..

Don't worry the big boys will handle shit for you...  Damn I thought Jersey had gladiators I was WAAAAY friggin WRONG.... I cannot wait to get out of this liberal vagina wearing state... They may as well paint it pink...

If you feel froggy go ahead and jump. If you have nothing to lose and consequences mean nothing to you, by all means proceed. Test cases are the only shot in many circumstances to effect change. But that sword cuts two ways, if you lose, we all lose. But for you to sit here and run your suck hole on what others have done here is in poor form as you have no idea what others in this very thread have done and the experience they already have in these matters.

Trying to figure out a way to skirt the edges of the law is not a stance. Take a video of you machining and finishing an 80% lower IN New Jersey and drop it on the desk of the prosecuters office and be that test case, now that would be a stance!

You wanna keep sitting around with your friggin vaginas tucked between your legs by all means.. .

Its a stance... 

PS it was 2003 and yes it was a 3 day wait on the BG check in Broome MOTHER friggin COUNTY NY detective.. 

Don't worry the big boys will handle shit for you...  Damn I thought Jersey had gladiators I was WAAAAY friggin WRONG.... I cannot wait to get out of this liberal vagina wearing state... They may as well paint it pink...

New York is not a point of contact state, so your NICS check would be at the Federal level. There is no permit needed for a rifle/shotgun in New York (except for NYC,) so I don't know what the Broome County detective has to do with your 3-day wait.

“When dealing with guns, the citizen acts at his own peril,” 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Aitken

You can call us vaginas and street lawyers all you want. You're screwing with New Jersey, and I wish you the best of luck. The fact is, you're swimming in a gray area in a state known to screw completely law abiding gun owners. One member had police swarming his property because of a picture of his son holding an M&P15-22.

Everyone here will implore you to get an FID and spend a few hundred on some legitimate receivers because it is a fool proof and 100% safe way of ownership. I commend you on your efforts to exercise your rights, but all it takes is ONE police officer to pull you over, notice a bag, search, find some "assault rifle", and you're in jail. 

People in this country get harassed and arrested every day even when they are WELL within their rights. Read PAFOA and I'm sure you can find enough people who got arrested for legally carrying in Philly because the LEO didn't know better. If it can happen in a 2A friendly state to someone 100% legal, you can be damn sure it can happen to someone in a gray area in NJ. 

Again, best of luck. I hope I don't see you in the news.

I'm also going to be building an AK from an 80% most likely, but I moved to PA.

My bad for getting defensive ...

Felt attacked  ... That's all ...  But I do see where the concern is and by no means are the warnings un-headed...  In fact they were taken so much into consideration I went back to them again in person ...  

I was not referring to anyone in particular Im in the list of Vagina's too .. Trust me .. 

I've sat by ignorantly for the past 7 years and let it happen ... So Im referring to myself as well =D

So again I appologize for coming off like an ass hat or ignorant,  I assure you it was not my intent...

Its a stance... 

I appreciate you leading the fight more than we can... since you are up to it give us your addy and I will ship you some 30 round mags... walk into the state police office with those and tell them how you are standing up against their anti 2a tyranny... 

the reality regardless of if you want to face it or not..

is by the letter of the law.. you can not manufacture a gun in NJ.. it has nothing to do with it you will get in trouble or not.. you can hide in your bathroom and screw a flash hider on your AR and sit there and fondle it.. it is unlikely that the NJ storm troopers will fly in through the window shooting you dead.. you will probably live to a ripe old age before you rot in jail over it...

you can manufacture an %80 lower... and swear to no end you did it out of state... will you go to jail? unlikely..

but here is the issue..

IT'S STILL ILLEGAL.. and that is the core of the discussion.. we do not talk about how likely you are to go to jail when you break the law... we instead talk about absolutes.. and those absolutes are the law dictates it is illegal..

no one is picking on YOU... it is not personal to YOU.. the law is the law.. no need to be so defensive..  

The bottom line is:

People in NJ have been screwed over and had their lives ruined by cops and prosecutors in NJ when they have done nothing illegal, simply because the "authorities" didn't know the law well enough.  Even if you do clear you name, you will spend tens of thousands, if not into six figures, to clear your name........ this has actually happened to numerous law abiding gun owners. So, unless you have a lot of spare cash, getting charged will become a life changing event.

Building 80% receivers into 100% receivers in NJ is illegal without a manufacturers license - it's black letter law (unlike a lot of other gun related things in NJ). If you want to do it, have at it, no one here is going to care. But, it's not a chance I would be willing to take.

If you do get charged, and beat the rap, and set new favorable precedent for all of us, we will hold you up as our hero. But, I will not volunteer to be the martyr and piss away everything I have worked hard for in my life.