DirtyDigz

Mako Group/Meprolight - 30% off Black Friday/Cyber Monday

Got this via email - never ordered direct from them, so dunno if 30% off is a "real deal" or just brings inflated OEM pricing down to retail levels - price compare carefully:

ENTER THE CODE "Mako Friday" TO REDEEM THE 30% OFF BEGINNING ON THE 29TH OF NOVEMBER UNTIL MIDNIGHT DECEMBER 2ND.

The long awaited Black Friday and Cyber Monday event is approaching!

The Mako Group will be celebrating our expanded partnership with Meprolight with a Black Friday sale. Now is your chance to get the night sights that you need at a fantastic 30% off of our normal prices! The Mako Group is now the official US importer of Meprolight self-illuminated night sights for pistols and rifles, but our sale is not limited to night sights. It is also a great opportunity to pick up that optic that you have been wanting.

From the 29th of November to December 2nd, receive a 30% discount on all items purchased through our website, including night sights and reflex optics from Meprolight, FAB Defense weapon accessories and parts, E-Lander rifle and pistol magazines, and Front Line holsters.

Check our Facebook page each day for additional daily specials that will be announced during each day of the sale

http://www.themakogroup.com/

Wth, they are new to Mepro and are 2-4 weeks out on some models? Marked up is correct. Price of 114.90 with 30% off brings it to about 80 bux. Opticsplanet usually has them for about 89+ - with free shipping depending on models. Oh well... :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using T2 Pro

I ordered two sets of night sights for two different pistols from them last Black Friday at a better price, but found their customer service lacking.

Items showed as 'in stock', they charged my card immediately, confirmed my order immediately, but sent no product or update for weeks. After several unanswered emails I finally got an apologetic response from what seemed to be the owner, but still didn't get any shipment for 2 more weeks. When the order finally arrived they sent me two of the same sights (remember the order was for two different pistols). They wound up crediting me for the mix up but was still a pain in the butt and took close to two months end to end.

Maybe my experience was a fluke but I've heard other less than stellar reviews of their service.

Oh brother I wish I had saw this prior to ordering an m21 for my tavor from them Friday.... But it listed as in stock est s/h time of 3-5 days for $390 something I figured it as a score.... Ugh...And to think I opted for the extra $6 2day priority mail option vs free shipping... :banghead: lol