SgtToadette

Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2013

Alright folks, the shopping week of the year is only a week or so away!

If you know of any deals post 'em here and I'll add them to the OP when I read them. If you could do me a favor and include any relevant coupon codes, it's much appreciated. I'll be organizing this thread into several sections for our convenience. Happy hunting!

**Special thanks to ogfarmer for all the contributions to this effort!**

Online Vendor Deals
Brick and Mortar Deals
Local Vendor Deals

Just posted by Pre-Black friday sale today thru saturday

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php/topic/63331-early-black-friday-sale-today-thru-saturday/

I sent you and email and left you a message, great deals, give me a shout

http://www.cheyennemtnoutfitters.com/ some great stuff advertised

They lured me in last year with a post-election ammo sale ($11.99/50 Federal 9mm, I bought 1,000 rounds) and while I was there, I saw a used 686. Pizza Bob was gratious enough to meet me later in the week to check it out, and I wound up buying it. I don't need to go back there for anything, but might just for shits & giggles. With Harry's next door, it's almost always worth the trip!

If you're in the market for a Sig Sauer, Osage County Guns will be marking down items periodically today through tomorrow. They already started with a P229 (9mm) with night sights and short reset trigger for $729, and 3 extra mags for $99. Shipping is a bit steep at $40, but no extra credit card fee.

http://www.osagecountyguns.com/on-sale.html/

Sarco has a ton of semi auto and pump shotguns for under $250 also. These were in real great condition, barrels were good but furniture may of had a ding or two.

Berettas, Benellis, Franchi, etc.... They are in the racks in back corner, NOT the ones in the barrels all fugged up.

Sarco has a ton of semi auto and pump shotguns for under $250 also. These were in real great condition, barrels were good but furniture may of had a ding or two.

Berettas, Benellis, Franchi, etc.... They are in the racks in back corner, NOT the ones in the barrels all fugged up.

As a proud owner of one of the berettas I can attest. They are in good condition and are shooters.

Also anyone from here doing cave las Black Friday for the chance at the gun giveaway and other door prizes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk