SgtToadette

Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2013

Sarco has a ton of semi auto and pump shotguns for under $250 also. These were in real great condition, barrels were good but furniture may of had a ding or two.

Berettas, Benellis, Franchi, etc.... They are in the racks in back corner, NOT the ones in the barrels all fugged up.

As a proud owner of one of the berettas I can attest. They are in good condition and are shooters.

Also anyone from here doing cabelas Black Friday for the chance at the gun giveaway and other door prizes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In all honesty, I'm surprised at the lack of of discounts given this year. There aren't that many good deals I've seen so far. I think the Maverick at $170 or whatever it is sounded the best.

But as I think about it, waiting in line for a few hours to save 40 or 50 bucks on something just doesn't make too much sense to me.

In all honesty, I'm surprised at the lack of of discounts given this year. There aren't that many good deals I've seen so far. I think the Maverick at $170 or whatever it is sounded the best.

But as I think about it, waiting in line for a few hours to save 40 or 50 bucks on something just doesn't make too much sense to me.

I agree. I've been going through a lot of stuff and it seems pretty lackluster this year. I was going to try and find a good deal on an RDS, but nothing good at all.

Just wanted to share - I've been monitoring prices for M&P15 Sport (NJ compliant version, 811037) for around a month online and the cheapest I've seen so far was $583 + shipping + obviously transfer fees.

Sportsman Outdoors Superstore have it now for $555 with free shipping.

http://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/128766

I think I've never seen such a price for this rifle before.

And just a general reminder for everyone (in case if someone forgot / did not know) - if you have a Discover credit card (and many people have for sure) don't forget that this quarter ALL ONLINE SHOPPING is a bonus category with 5% cash back. So effectively this rifle would cost $527 + transfer if paid by Discover.

(Probably not all Discover cards have this, so better to check with customer service over the phone if you've never used this before. Bonus categories must be "activated" prior to be used either in online banking or over the phone. There is a limit of $75 bonus per quarter (=$1500 in purchases). if your bonus is not credited after several statement cuts, call their customer service - they are extremely friendly and will adjust things accordingly if it is obvious that this was an online purchase)

I have two Smith and Wesson M &P 15 sports available today and tomorrow for $600.00 plus 15 nics If anyone is interested please PM me or contact me via the phone number in my signature

I'd go for remixer's over the one in the link above.  The price is comparable but more importantly, we're keeping it local.

I have two Smith and Wesson M &P 15 sports available today and tomorrow for $600.00 plus 15 nicsIf anyone is interested please PM me or contact me via the phone number in my signature

I'll be going over to Monmouth Arms tonight to pick mine up! Thanks for the service Steve!