JayWilling

NRA Membership Deal

I am glad the NRA doesn't waste money on New Jersey. We are a lost cause. Most Jerseyans like our retarded gun laws. And they like goods and services paid for by others taxes, so we will keep electing more of the same liberal jackasses. I am happy the NRA's money is spent in battleground states where it will do some good.

Sad but true...

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!

Consider that when formulating your donation strategy.

That's why I joined the NRA and the SAF, but it's still a bit annoying to get the "Thanks for joining, but now we need MORE money" reminders every single week. The constant dumb letters from Chris Cox and Wayne that ramble on for 5 pages before the inevitable donation check boxes just make me feel like my first $39 goes to administrative waste. Also, quit asking me to renew 1 month after I extend my membership for 3 years!

If I want to donate, I will. I sent money to the recall Morse and Hudak efforts without them soliciting me as I felt like those recalls, even though local to Colorado, may have national implications. So far I haven't gotten any invites to the "Recall Morse Wine Club".

(Also, the SAF is not far behind NRA on the constant begging...)

I agree with 45 Doll. If not for the giant barking, slobbering Rottweiler that is the NRA we wouldn't have our rights anymore. (Nothing against Rottweilers)  I don't agree with everything they do or say, and I think they spend WAY too much money on fundraising, but they are the biggest "stick" we have to protect our rights. Gotta feed the Rotty.

i figure that they spent a lot of  money in the last year or two, and if I send them $250 it's cheaper than compliance with all the new laws that would have gone into effect.

As far as NJ goes, I joined NJSAF and SAF(I know it's national) but it's like someone else said, if you don't like NJ you can move. If we lose ground federally the loss is for ALL of us.