karlkurtz32

Hello from Washington Twp (south jersey)

Hey guys and girls.  This is my first post and I just wanted to say hi.  I just received my FPID card, and since NJ gun laws are so crazy I thought it would be good to meet some knowledgable people.  I was referred here by a member of another forum and I already like it a lot.  I'm looking to purchase my first firearm soon.  Hopefully I can get my hands on a Tavor.  Glad to meet everyone.

Hey guys and girls.  This is my first post and I just wanted to say hi.  I just received my FPID card, and since NJ gun laws are so crazy I thought it would be good to meet some knowledgable people.  I was referred here by a member of another forum and I already like it a lot.  I'm looking to purchase my first firearm soon.  Hopefully I can get my hands on a Tavor.  Glad to meet everyone.

Welcome neighbor!  I am from WT as well, if you have any town direct questions just shoot me a message!

Wow!  Go big or go home!  Welcome to the site.

Ken

How long was the wait? 

Wow. That's definitely a long time. Both of my references were law enforcement. One was NJSP and the other was an officer at the police department. I'm sure that helped it get pushed along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably but they never even contact the references for P2Ps.  I think they were just jerking me around, I had to go to Internal Affairs to get it through.

Welcome. That makes four (4) different Washington Townships, that I know of in NJ, including

Bergen County

Morris County

Warren County (which also includes the "Burrough of Washington").

I guess ol' George slept "everywhere." :D

That really sucks. Especially since you're so eager to get it once you hand in the forms. The only thing I can think of is that my cop buddy pushed my paperwork to the front and had it sent upstate quicker than usual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah and it really sucked because I put in the paperwork on my 21st birthday.  But it is what it is really, just cant wait to leave this state

Welcome. That makes four (4) different Washington Townships, that I know of in NJ, including

Bergen County

Morris County

Warren County (which also includes the "Burrough of Washington").

I guess ol' George slept "everywhere." :D

There is one in Burlington county as well.  5 total