Shawnmoore81

Gonna order a 1911

I like em both. They both have a lot of great features (match barrel, ect) the nightmare just looks bad ass. The colt I'd change the grips. I could save a few hundred and get an s&w but I don't think I'd be happy until I bought the one I wanted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

DON'T buy one that your are not totally set on or.... buy your second choice now and then get your first choice down the road. You cannot go wrong with your choices, Sig external ejector or Colt internal. I think you really need one of each. I have the Sig and I thing my next 1911 will be the Colt rail gun. I want a 2011 first though!!!! Good luck and don't settle...Get what you really want!!!

Welcome to the world of 1911's. I need to get me another one.

Watch you don't do "idiot scratch"

if your worried you can make one of these from a plastic playing card

DSCF5779.jpg

555722_10150814906053593_1615847286_n.jp

OG...how do you like that RIA?...seem to be decent reviews on them and pretty nice price point

Thanks,

Yeah I saw that marine gun and it is really nice. If I was a marine I'd buy it. But I'm not so I didn't think it was worth putting up that much.

H.e. I doubt I'll get rid of it. But if I do ill let you know.

OG...how do you like that RIA?...seem to be decent reviews on them and pretty nice price point

Not my gun its just a pic I pulled off Google. LOL I heard about these guards, so I made my own for my Springfield out of cards also, just didn't feel like pulling everything out to take a pic.

Thanks,

Yeah I saw that marine gun and it is really nice. If I was a marine I'd buy it. But I'm not so I didn't think it was worth putting up that much.

H.e. I doubt I'll get rid of it. But if I do ill let you know.

so you got the regular colt rail gun? i have one and its been awesome. the colt mags a pretty shitty tho. i need to buy some good ones but its mostly been a range toy since i bought it. what are the difference between that and the marine version?

so you got the regular colt rail gun? i have one and its been awesome. the colt mags a pretty shitty tho. i need to buy some good ones but its mostly been a range toy since i bought it. what are the difference between that and the marine version?

Thats the first time Ive heard of someone unhappy With the colt mags. Kimber pro TAC mags have done me well at $20 a piece.

My next handgun is a toss up between a railed 1911 or fnx-45

Thats the first time Ive heard of someone unhappy With the colt mags. Kimber pro TAC mags have done me well at $20 a piece.

My next handgun is a toss up between a railed 1911 or fnx-45

it came with 2 mags one is ok the other is complete shit. i dont shoot it much because i havent picked up some decent mags for it yet. even tho ive had it for almost 2 years. been busy with other projects and my SA EMP .40 came with good mags so i just shoot that. ill get some WC or checkmate mags sometime soon tho.