checko

Pat McNamara 2 day pistol class Princeton NJ

A police officer, I forget what town, put a round through the loading table as he was putting his gear away.  Other than that I don't have much info as I was still on the range shooting when it happened.

Why is it going to go South?

I am more concerned that there was an ND behind the firing line that wasn't addressed by anyone and they were allowed to stay in class.

There would have most definitely been a "counseling session" if I was there whether I was the instructor or not.

I heard the "lanes" at the end were a little "spicy" too.

I also heard that someone cut their hand pretty badly with a ricochet and that a couple of ER nurses in class had to handle a few bleeding students.

I wouldn't say the guy who NDed was allowed to stay in the class as it happened when he was putting his gear away at the end of the day.  Pat also stopped those who were still running drills when it happened and gave an additional safety lecture.

The guy who got cut by lead splatter off of steel is a friend of mine, and it was a small cut that bled pretty good, and was immediately addressed by a nurse and doctor (the doctor also being a friend of the cut guy) who were attending the class.