Sign in to follow this  
BullzeyeNJ

My ship has come in...

I'm sure he got his 7 the same way I applied for my 8; you put the number you want in the 'Quantity of Permits' box at the top of the application.

Bullzeye, if you don't mind:

1. Did you go through NJSP?

2. If yes, when did you apply? (I applied for 8 on 7/23)

3. When did you submit your exemption? (I applied for mine on 10/29)

Thanx in advance.

I'm sure he got his 7 the same way I applied for my 8; you put the number you want in the 'Quantity of Permits' box at the top of the application.

Dwamp, if you don't mind:

Thanx in advance.

Im not the OP. you want to ask BullzeyeNJ.

Dwamp, if you don't mind:

Thanx in advance.

Also, it souds like you just applied for 8 permits the regular way. If you didn't file for an exemption and just applied for 8 P2Ps theres no way youll be able to use them all . most youll be able to use is 6 even if you file for an extension.

how long did the exemptions take?  I mailed mine in 2 weeks ago.

Mine took about 3 months. It was the processing of the multiple exemption form by the NJSP that took most of the time. Once my local PD got that approved form back from the NJSP it was quick to get the actual pistol purchasers permits since my town is good with that.

Bullzeye, if you don't mind:

Thanx in advance.

1. I submitted my exemption form to my local PD and they mailed it to the NJSP

2. I handed it into my local PD on 8/20 then they mailed it to NJSP. Also submitted my application for pistol permits at the same time but they could not process that until I got my exemption approved.

OK, thank you. Good luck with your collection.

In summer 2012 my permits took 14 weeks and the exemption 3 weeks. All solely through NJSP.

Now I'm past 18 weeks on the permits, and 4 weeks on the exemption. When I sent the exemption I included a very polite letter requesting they be issued by 11/30 since two of my transactions are GSSF blue labels that are calendar sensitive. As of today my checks haven't even been cashed. Faint hope.

So it's still Handgun Guantanamo for me and my pistols.

OK, thank you. Good luck with your collection.

In summer 2012 my permits took 14 weeks and the exemption 3 weeks. All solely through NJSP.

Now I'm past 18 weeks on the permits, and 4 weeks on the exemption. When I sent the exemption I included a very polite letter requesting they be issued by 11/30 since two of my transactions are GSSF blue labels that are calendar sensitive. As of today my checks haven't even been cashed. Faint hope.

So it's still Handgun Guantanamo for me and my pistols.

how are you using 2 gssf coupons in one year?

Alpo: The GSSF states that you can use one Blue Label purchase coupon per calendar year. I don't know that Glock sends out specific instructions to it's dealers on what constitutes the actual 'purchase'. My FFL and I discussed this, and concluded it's the date the pistol is transferred to the purchaser, and the ATF 4473 is completed. If we're correct, then I can transfer one Blue Label pistol before 12/31/13, and the second after 1/1/14 and meet their policy.

Frankly, if my permits are delayed until January, I will call GSSF and ask for dispensation. My opinion is they should not object to me transferring both pistols in 2014 if I'm being held up by my state. I was ready to take them in August.

I see this morning the check for my permits was cashed yesterday. We'll see when the permits arrive.

HOLY COW !!!!  Santa has been good to you. :kingxmas:

Are the 1911's  collector type guns or shooters? 

Oh, the 1911s I got were...

1. Nighthawk Falcon 45acp

2. Custom CT Brian Colt 1911 45acp

3. Marian Carniak Custom Springfield 1911 45acp

4. Matt McLearn Custom Caspian 1911 45acp race gun

5. Rare newer edition Colt Factory Series 80 9mm 1911

Three shooters and two collectibles. They are all shooters but the CT Brian and the Colt 9mm are not ever going to be carried or see alot of range time.