Sign in to follow this  
CAPTAIN

Philadelphia National Guard show this weekend?

I see there is a show at the Philly National Guard Armory this weekend, says it's 400 tables. Anyone ever make it to this one? Worth making the trip?

I've been to the really big show at the Philly Expo Center in Pheonixville a couple years ago (massive), and went to the Warminster, Pa show last year.  They said the Warminster  show that's in the Sports complex was like 700 tables and I was shocked how small it really was compared to the Expo center show.

Is this National Guard show super small? Worth the trip?

That show sucked, I'd say there was about 125 vendors there. Didn't find anything I was looking for. I found some reloaded 45 autos for $20 a box, some Wolf 7.62x39's for the usual $6.50 and a couple new Colt 1911 mags for $16. The prices on guns and ammo were outrageous. I thought my local gun shop was a little on the high side but they are way cheaper than any one there.

Agreed that show was pretty sad...seemed like the worst of the regulars on the circuit....I went yesterday and also found nothing I was looking for and google mapped shops in the area...discovered tanners...headed over there pretty friendly/helpful staff...picked up a couple pounds each of blc2 cfe223 and varget ....1k of assorted bullets....a couple lights....so the day wasn't a total loss lol

Edit: Highlight of the show was there was one vendor I spoke to while looking for a muzzle device with a couple used ps90 s on display...bragging about his trigger smithing abilities....one being stock for comparison and the other his bubba-smithed one...it was as if he had removed all the springs and it would not reset ....lmao I congratulated him on his accomplishment of creating a single shot ps90 and bid him good day lol

Edited by pjd832