gunforhire

This week on GFH Radio#130 NJSP change the rules for gun permits……..

This week on Gun For Hire Radio#130.The twisted game of "knock out" is all the rage in America's cities and mayhem is bleeding over into the suburbs, as roving youth gangs batter innocent citizens. Learn what you can do to protect yourself from becoming their next target. Plus, New Jersey State Police change the rules for gun permits under the cover of darkness... What you need to know to avoid being disqualified http://www.gunforhireradio.com/podcasts/GFH_Episode_130.mp3

This week on Gun For Hire Radio#130.The twisted game of "knock out" is all the rage in America's cities and mayhem is bleeding over into the suburbs, as roving youth gangs batter innocent citizens. Learn what you can do to protect yourself from becoming their next target. Plus, New Jersey State Police change the rules for gun permits under the cover of darkness... What you need to know to avoid being disqualified http://www.gunforhireradio.com/podcasts/GFH_Episode_130.mp3

Ant - In re: the new SBI 212A "electronic" procedure - Would you know if this has been communicated effectively to the local PD's as of yet? I can see, perhaps, some additional reasons for delays by local PDs (e.g. "We haven't been briefed on this yet... we know nothing about it...", etc. etc.)...

Was there a letter sent to chiefs, similar to the clarification letter on OGAM?  It seems nothing is Googleable on this new development.

Thanks.

Heard about this a month or so ago. Not that I'm hopeful, but the extra 2 bux would be worth it if I didn't have to wait well over a month to get permits due to Passaic County's fooked up Mental Health System....

Sent from my iPhone using TT 2 Pro

It is another way to keep low income citizens from exercising there 2A rights. Everyone does not have internet access in their homes. Plus what if they don't have CC or a bank account because they live pay check to pay check and pay bills by cash & money order. With this new system the state just stopped them from getting FIDs / P2Ps. It might be a convenience and maybe a littler quicker for us that have email & internet at our homes but what about those who don't. More BS from the PRNJ!

Local police received a letter 11/18 to START implementation!

Does it exist some where on the Internet (or could you post it here)? I want to be able to show it to my chief when I finally get to meet with him.

Anything that might facilitate the process.

I noticed my PD now puts it up on the website when' ur permits are ready. Thought it was strange when I called and he said it was on the website. They never told me it would be. Is this the new reg?

They have a public accessible website page that says you have applied for Permits to Purchase a Handgun?

Local police received a letter 11/18 to START implementation!

Hey homey.  Where's the illustrious Bach on this??  Still telling you to shut the F up and put your oar in the water?  I see you keeping us informed, where's that infamous ANJRPC?

Also,  I thought fees couldn't just be added as per the law?

Hey homey.  Where's the illustrious Bach on this??  Still telling you to shut the F up and put your oar in the water?  I see you keeping us informed, where's that infamous ANJRPC?

Also,  I thought fees couldn't just be added as per the law?

I am awaiting his answer……..

you know i though it was strange when i picked up a packet to get more p2p's and they didnt say bring a money order. guess now i have to make a damn appointment to meet with the detective and make sure he sends me the damn email for this bs.

I believe this is the site for it   SB-212A  What you need is your municipality's ORI#. Is that what you get in e-mail, or is there something else (because I can't get further than seeing the first page in the site where you enter the ORI# in). I already know the ORI # from filling out the Morpho Trak website. Therefore, I don't fill this out. I do so only after an FID has been issued initially.

I see the site does say the price has increased to $20.00 form $18.00.