le_boudin

Traps Voice Remote Command

Hi gents

I would highly appreciate if anyone could direct me/give advise where can I buy a remote voice command system for Trap machines. I saw it couple of times at CJ. Shooter had wires connected to one of the trap machines and was giving voice commands through a mike.

I was dumb enough not to approach and ask about this gadget.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

I and several other members have and use the Clay Delay unit. Mine is set up for sporting, so I can call pull and on the sound of the shotgun blast, the next clay is sent for skeet. I use mine for skeet and trap.

Mention my name and get free shipping. PM me if you need info.

Clay Delay is the way to go. Along w/ Bry@n's name for free shipping, tell Clay Delay you shoot @ CJRPC and he will sell you the correct plug. Wired seems like a pain- dragging the cord but I have seen the metal fence affect the wireless models. Get a twist lock plug from Lowes to disconnect the long wire from your transmitter. The sockets at CJ are wired strange- bring the unit there to make the final hookup. I think it is the flag terminal and the center post- not the two outer terminals.