Sign in to follow this  
NYMetsFan86

AK-74 Magazines...Any 15 rounders or pinned mags available?

http://www.mtnarmory.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=13

Here ya go. This is the place I bought mine from.

Real good people to deal with.

!!!! CALL 1st!!!!!!!

Before ordering call them! This is a father and son operation and they had their ups and downs...

Make sure they have mags in stock.

You can purchase these blocks from the company Magblock.com and DIY. They state on the site that these AK74 blocks have a marking specifically where you can custom fit it for 15 rounds for NJ compliance.  Otherwise, the block will limit the magazine to 10/30 rounds. Reminder for all legality purposes this should be done out of state.

Regards,

TokenEntry

I would like to see the opinions on these things and hear what else you would have to do to make them NJ legal.

Sorry, never did any conversions with them before. I had plan on doing so this year until I saw the post about the surplus ammo being banned from importation due to some numbnut making a pistol in 5.45x39 caliber. I believe there was a demo by someone, a non-NJ resident, on youtube with one of these blocks for functionality. However, I don't recall what magazine was used in the video.

Regards,

TokenEntry