alowerlevel

Impact Sport Electronic Earmuffs

Use coupon code TAKEOFF20 for 20% off. Just ordered 2 pair for $59.38 shipped. http://www.chiefsupply.com/sperian-impact-sport-electronic-earmuff-nr-22db.html?AID=10923149&PID=4084797

Thanks, ordered one for a Hanukkah present for my son. He is waiting on his FID.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Has anyone received any oder status update?  Shipping notification?

I ordered 2 sets on the 25th -- they haven't taken the money from paypal -- when I ordered their website said 51 in stock

Sounds like it's going to be a wait...

Current price is $77.99 per unit with a 12/6/13 availability

Has anyone received any oder status update?  Shipping notification?

I ordered 2 sets on the 25th -- they haven't taken the money from paypal -- when I ordered their website said 51 in stock

Sounds like it's going to be a wait...

Current price is $77.99 per unit with a 12/6/13 availability

I called today as I also ordered later in the day on the 11/25.  She said that they only had 40 in-stock that day and that they were all shipped out.  If you were passed the initial 40 they will send them out once they get the next shipment from Honeywell.  She said they are expecting them in on 12/6.

I called today as I also ordered later in the day on the 11/25.  She said that they only had 40 in-stock that day and that they were all shipped out.  If you were passed the initial 40 they will send them out once they get the next shipment from Honeywell.  She said they are expecting them in on 12/6.

Funny --  I have a tracking # for an inbound package from them -- was sent out yesterday -- should be 2 sets 

Just got an email that they are expecting to get more in on 12/26 now!  I had ordered just after 5pm on the 11/25 and even though the website said that they had a lot in stock when I ordered, they obviously sold out more than they had.  Guess I won't see mine until January....  :(

Strange that one guy got it in two days, yours sent out over a week later? Others possibly will be sent out on Friday.

I got lucky I guess...didn't open the pack until after Thanksgiving and tested it at the range last Sunday. It's definitely a step up from my Caldwell electronic ear muffs. If you turn the settings up, it works as a sound amplifier... Good for eavesdropping ;)