Sign in to follow this  
ricgnar

Purchasing an AR online

I've wanted a Sig 516 for awhile and for over a year all local gun shops have said NJ compliant rifles aren't available through their distributors. How do ago about shipping a non-compliant rifle to NJ and have it neutered? Who will do it?

Thanks, Rich 

I know there are quite a few on this site who do compliance work so Im sure they will chime in. Contact the FFL you wish to ship to and ask if they do compliance work. Then confirm with the seller that they will ship to your FFL in NJ. Pay for compliance work+Transfer+Nics and...shabam...gun is yours and good to go

in a similar boat as the OP now. Near impossible to find out who will pin stocks without calling checking each individual vendor. Ive contacted a few places and nobody wants to touch a retractable stock for less than 50 bucks with a transfer....back to square one. Would be sweet to have a list of people who do work on this forum

in a similar boat as the OP now. Near impossible to find out who will pin stocks without calling checking each individual vendor. Ive contacted a few places and nobody wants to touch a retractable stock for less than 50 bucks with a transfer....back to square one. Would be sweet to have a list of people who do work on this forum

Pinning a stock is very simple, get some roll pins and some JB weld and you can be done in 5 minutes. 

Thanks for the info everyone. Ottomanelli's has some in stock and I'm going to try to get up there this weekend.

They wouldn't give me price over the phone. Anyone ever deal with them before - how is their service and pricing? Had one in my hands a month before Sandy Hook it was around 1300 and I'm kicking myself for not purchasing it...I'm sure I will have to pay more now but I'm not going to spend much more and don't want to waste my time driving up there if they are crazy expensive. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this