DeerSlayer

Complete upper so many choices!

I'm in the market for a complete upper to finish up a build. Found this company. Prices look decent, anyone ever deal with their products before? I know I will have to Jersafie them once I order one.

http://www.rguns.net/rifles/rifles-semiauto-ar15-uppers-556-16Inch-Heavy.shtml

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!

all the uppers from PSA come with the A2 flash hiders, wouldnt that make them illegal in nj? 

edit:: after looking around and searching 

A semi-automatic rifle that has an ability to accept a detachable magazine and has at least two of the following:

This means that if it is a semi-automatic rifle and has a detachable magazine it can have ONE of the following features and still be legal, but if it has two or more, then it would not be legal.

1) A folding or telescoping stock;
2) A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon;
3) A bayonet mount;
4) A flash suppressor or threaded barrel designed to accommodate a flash suppressor;
5) A grenade launcher

youre good 

so if you buy an upper from PSA and weld / pin on a brake or comp youll be fine, if you want the A2 flash hider then you cant have a folding stock, pistol grip, bayonet mount, grenade launcher 

greenxj that's why you remove and replace it with NJ compliant part and grind the ears off the bayo lugg

you just can't have the lower in your possession,  while your upper is not compliant. Have the upper shipped to the ffl who will make it compliant for you