djg0770

Giving Thanks

First of all I would like to wish each one of you and your families a very wonderful, bountiful and blessed Thanksgiving.

Thank you for the contributions that each of you make on this site, sharing your knowledge, and participating in making this brotherhood of firearms owners, tolerable, enjoyable, and fruitful despite this oppressive state.

To those who also celebrate the festival of lights this weekend, Happy Hanukkah, may your light continue to shine, and may your oil be plentiful.

djg0770, on 27 Nov 2013 - 10:41 AM, said:djg0770, on 27 Nov 2013 - 10:41 AM, said:

First of all I would like to wish each one of you and your families a very wonderful, bountiful and blessed Thanksgiving.

Thank you for the contributions that each of you make on this site, sharing your knowledge, and participating in making this brotherhood of firearms owners, tolerable, enjoyable, and fruitful despite this oppressive state.

To those who also celebrate the festival of lights this weekend, Happy Hanukkah, may your light continue to shine, and may your oil be plentiful.

Ditto!

and.... Thanks to the Mods for their work and time as well. 

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

While some of us may be upset with something in our society, be thankful that we have what we do as others around the world do not. I'm not just referring to material things, I'm referring to the basic rights of humanity.

I'll be pausing tomorrow before the feast to give thanks to all those who have and are protecting us and our freedom around the world.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all, and a Happy Hanukkah!

I was proud that the students in my school filled a Pod container with donated food for the local food pantries.

Aside from being an American, I am thankful for my wife, my two girls, my two boys (dogs), and my family. I try to give thanks to God every day, but as the "patriarch" of my young family, saying grace before tomorrow's feast shows my daughters that we should have humility in our lives. I love Thanksgiving!