dwamp2006

Online poker...

I play mostly 10NL and 25NL (.5/.10 & .15/.25) and $5-$10 MTTs

Def mostly cash though.  Time is an issue for me as well.  Also by the time MTTs are done its like 1 or 2 am...

I went on a bad swing a few months ago when I stepped up to 50NL and was forced to start at the bottom again (10NL).  I could always deposit more, but thats not the point, trying to run it up again...

I started on Party Poker.  Recently Party stopped the lower stakes MTTs and only run $20+ touranments, so I decided to give WSOP another try.  So I cashed out on Party and deposited $150 on WSOP.  The cash games are def softer than Party.  I think thats b/c the tournaments on WSOP attract a lot of people and they also give cash games a shot.  I also took 2nd place on a $11 R+A last night for $220.  Not a bad start at WSOP.... :)

I still play a few nights a week.

My last 25,000-30,000 hands have been break-even tho. Frustrating. Also, we had another child in Sept and he still isnt really sleeping all that well so my time spent playing has gone down considerably and I havent committed to any tournaments the last few months as a result, just cash.

Hadn't played in months. Put $40 in Sat afternoon. Managed to grind that up to $160 by last night on a .25 / .50 table.

WSOP has a double your deposit bonus. "YEAREND" is the code (check site but pretty sure that's it). I'm almost to the 1st threshold to release $10.

Playing last night, dealt A/2 suited. Was raised b4 it got to me so I folded. If I had stayed in would have drawn a staight flush on the turn!!! Oh well.

If I stayed in everyhand I wanted to play I wouldn't be playing very long......