NJSigfan

Black Friday bootie

Not quite Black Friday specials...but I was at the Connecticut Cabela's on Wednesday, and found, in their "bargain cave" a set of Muck Boots (a shock - in my size and exactly what I was looking for) and a damaged box of Berry's copper-plated 38 heads (158 gn round nose).  On their Thanksgiving Day internet-only deal, I ordered the spotting scope at the same price as the Black Friday deal...with free shipping.  Cabela's CT had a pretty good selection of ammo, but as of 1 October, unless you have CONNECTICUT paperwork, you cannot purchase ammo (you CAN purchase components).

Otherwise, only bits and pieces 

Funny thing, i did all my shopping early in the week.. Nothing is ever discounted that i want or need. Yet the average sale goes on all week and weekend. I picked up my Beretta a300 and s&w 625 in the past week, and they were both priced pretty good with out any sales or what not.. and neither would have been on sale.. i try and take advantage of online sales.. picked up a discounted case of shells and some other odds and ends with free shipping...

I decided not to shop for anything on black Friday at least in the store.  The gun that I want wasn't even on sale and the fucking PD still hasn't gotten back to me about permits so it was just another boring Friday.  I did however go to the range and threw down 200 + rounds.

Great now you tell me that ;)  Got the 3+ based on a couple of reviews and videos I saw on the web.  Where did you hear about a focus issue?  Hopefully they have a software patch for that.

supposedly its not a firmware issue -- the lense is physically focused to be dead sharp at 4 feet -- the optimal distance that the go pro customers use -- like when you mount it to your surf board and film yourself

I saw it talked about thru a google search and read a large thread on rcgroups -- seems that the guys who use the gopro  on their aircraft are a little pissed that gopro failed to mention this in the tech specs -- was confirmed thru gopro -- focused that way on purpose

You can always return it -- best buy still had the hero three black as of yesterday -- best buy near Bridgewater commons

I got $ 150 back from Tractor Supply on a Winchester gun safe I bought two weeks ago and paid 699, Black Friday sale $549.

Got my money back. Btw great safe, very happy with it.

http://www.tractorsupply.com/en/store/winchesterreg%3B-gun-safe-24-gun-capacity?cm_vc=-10005

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got $ 150 back from Tractor Supply on a Winchester gun safe I bought two weeks ago and paid 699, Black Friday sale $549.

Got my money back. Btw great safe, very happy with it.

http://www.tractorsupply.com/en/store/winchesterreg%3B-gun-safe-24-gun-capacity?cm_vc=-10005

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thats a pretty good price.

Costco has something comparable though its a little lighter at 435 pounds and a little pricier at $600 but it does include delivery.

http://www.costco.com/BIGHORN-19ECB-Safe.product.11625662.html