RUTGERS95

what's everyone's favorite .380 handgun?

I'm really liking my bodyguard 380 for it's size, accuracy, and how well it shoots. It might not be the best 380 ever but for the role I want it to fill it's definitely my favorite. I tried lots of other pocket 380s and the bodyguard stood out for me.

Beretta 84.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm with you. A Beretta 84 was the first handgun I purchased when I turned 21 in 1985. The pistol was very accurate and beautifully finished. I transferred it to my girlfriend a year later. The good news is I still get to shoot it from time to time because that girlfriend became my bride 21 years ago so it is still in the family.

Ruger LCP.   9 ounces, perfectly flat on both sides for comfort.  With the extended floorplate, it is comfortable to shoot, although it's not as comfortable as a full size pistol.   And best of all - it fits in my pocket.  Easy, simple, no hassle carry gun.

Ruger LCP. 9 ounces, perfectly flat on both sides for comfort. With the extended floorplate, it is comfortable to shoot, although it's not as comfortable as a full size pistol. And best of all - it fits in my pocket. Easy, simple, no hassle carry gun.

Tried that one but just couldn't get accurate hits with it. I really wanted to like it though.