mipafox

Eagles!!!

It's Eagles!

Woohoo!

Yeah!

OK, Nick Foles seems to be off the pot, they are kicking ass, and I'm going to wear my lucky Eagles gun tomorrow. And there's burgers and shrimp. Nothing exciting, it's a 1300 game that is not division.

What are going going to do to make sure America's team wins? Are you going to gather your family together and pray?

We all love America, Mom, apple pie, Eagles, and The City of Brotherly Love! Hells Yeah! :)

(F the cow women)

It's Eagles!

Woohoo!

Yeah!

OK, Nick Foles seems to be off the pot, they are kicking ass, and I'm going to wear my lucky Eagles gun tomorrow. And there's burgers and shrimp. Nothing exciting, it's a 1300 game that is not division.

What are going going to do to make sure America's team wins? Are you going to gather your family together and pray?

We all love America, Mom, apple pie, Eagles, and The City of Brotherly Love! Hells Yeah! :)

(F the cow women)

Let me guess.......you re on your 6th Rum and Coke

Any team from Philthy sucks! Worst city of sports fans in the country. Its not the teams that make Philthy hated by everyone its the fans lol!!!

You better smile when you say that, Partner.

And tell your girl I sent some   for her.

(lol)

Ooo yeah baby

OK, get your clothes and get out, and leave the  !!! ;)

Since im a giants fan and they are out. I hate Dallas, but hate Philthy more. So hopefully Dallas wins tonight, breaking the tie and knocks out the Eagles. That would make it a good day even with all the ice I had to break up.

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!

Since im a giants fan and they are out. I hate Dallas, but hate Philthy more. So hopefully Dallas wins tonight, breaking the tie and knocks out the Eagles. That would make it a good day even with all the ice I had to break up.Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!

That wouldn't knock out the Eagles. There are actually a few games left in the season, and it's likely both teams will lose a game.

And they are not tied. The Eagles lead by half a game.

If Dallas wins they will be tied on win record with a Dallas tiebreaker.

But you are right about one thing. Fuck the ginas. *spit* douchebags.

If Dallas wins they will be a half game ahead. No? Even if the Eagles make it into the play offs, you really believe they will make it past the Seahawks or New Orleans? Not impossible but not likely. I would love to see an Eagles vs KC superbowl and watch Andy Reid get redemption!

It's sad how all the Philadelphia fans have this jealousy thing going, like a massive inferiority complex. Oh wait, they really are inferior.

Oh yeah, I'm real jealous of the Ginas LOL :D

At least our QB has a cock and is winning football games.

Enjoy watching whoever you are losing to this weekend, Sourpuss! :D

Hahaha your so lucky Dallas lost today! Two more games to go we will see if Tony Homo can pull it off winning both games. I hate Dallas and Philthy. But I hate Dallas less. So I guess I have to route for Muricas team the next two weeks.

Hahaha your so lucky Dallas lost today! Two more games to go we will see if Tony Homo can pull it off winning both games. I hate Dallas and Philthy. But I hate Dallas less. So I guess I have to route for Muricas team the next two weeks.

^Talk about jealousy! Where do you tune in to your shitty ass team win games? The History Channel? :D

We threw the game on purpose. We're not going to settle for Green Bay crushing the hopes and dreams of Cow Women fans, we plan to do it ourselves in person in two weeks.

Not jealously at all. Hate in my heart for the Eagles plain and simple. Its not over yet. But Dallas has a horrible defense problem I dont see them winning out. Good luck in the playoffs with teams that will chew the Eagles up and spit them out.

^Talk about jealousy! Where do you tune in to your shitty ass team win games? The History Channel? :D

We threw the game on purpose. We're not going to settle for Green Bay crushing the hopes and dreams of Cow Women fans, we plan to do it ourselves in person in two weeks.

various sports networks show super bowl replays. i can watch the giants winning everything quite often. now lets talk about what channel shows the eagles winning the super bowl.... syfy?

I think mipa is doing lsd along with his rum and cokes.

Whoever emerges from the NFC E is going to get beaten and rolled like a cheap crack whore in the playoffs, so besides trivial divisional bragging rights, it doesn't matter.

Big Blue will be back next year after fixing their receiving corps and their O-line.