mipafox

Eagles!!!

The Giants ranks third among all NFL franchises with eight NFL titles: four in the pre–Super Bowl era (1927, 1934, 1938, 1956) and four since the advent of the Super Bowl (Super Bowls XXI (1986), XXV (1990), XLII (2007), and XLVI (2011)), along with more championship appearances than any other team, with 19 overall appearances.

The Eagles have won three NFL titles and made two Super Bowl appearances, losing both (in 1980 to the Oakland Raiders and 2004 to the New England Patriots).

The Giants ranks third among all NFL franchises with eight NFL titles: four in the pre–Super Bowl era (1927, 1934, 1938, 1956) and four since the advent of the Super Bowl (Super Bowls XXI (1986), XXV (1990), XLII (2007), and XLVI (2011)), along with more championship appearances than any other team, with 19 overall appearances.

The Eagles have won three NFL titles and made two Super Bowl appearances, losing both (in 1980 to the Oakland Raiders and 2004 to the New England Patriots).

Amen..

various sports networks show super bowl replays. i can watch the giants winning everything quite often. now lets talk about what channel shows the eagles winning the super bowl.... syfy?

^^^^^^This

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!

Let me tell you a story about the greatness of Rome.

LOL, keep watching your football on the History Channel. Your team sucks complete ass, and they will suck worse next year. Eagles are fun to watch, I bet you don't even watch your Ginas. They suck, every week, there is no reason to watch them.

If you want to talk history, Steeliz dude, 'nough said.

If you want to watch your team win games, NY fans need to find a new team and leave town or get the NFL Network. Because you only bring hopeless suck to the table. Who would watch that? I won't watch the Eagles if they are ruled out of the playoffs. You shouldn't watch the Ginas ever. It's probably what makes you so bitter and angry. Just get on with your life. The Olympics will be back soon enough and you can watch synchronized gayness. Maybe Eli will attend if he can stop crying. I know all NY fans will take a cock if it will get him in the pool.

Nah. If they make the playoffs, the Eagles season will be over in Seattle about midway through the 2nd quarter. I predict the line on that game will be in the 20s.

Hey, gotta think positive. Sucks to be a Philly Fan!

She's gonna get Serpa Boob.

Somebody send her a Galco or Safariland.

Posted Image

This eagles cheerleader just returned from her 2nd tour of duty in Afghanistan and is a intelligence officer for a spec ops combat unit. She is being honored at Sundays game.

What have the giants cheerleaders done? That's right, you don't have any.

What have the Giants or Eagles done for any of you except take your money?

Given me hours of entertainment on Sundays. Led to greats gatherings of friends and family with a common passion. Not to mention the ball busting to fans of other teams.

Plus I hit a block a couple weeks ago for a couple hundred.