mipafox

Eagles!!!

I really enjoyed watching the first half of the Eagle's game today, they played like I hoped they would, horribly. So Nick Foles is the super QB huh.... three turnovers isn't how games are usually won. Lucky I would say to pull off a win, and the Eagle's defense is so horrible. That offence is all they have going for them. Its only the first game so we'll see. Now the Cowboys and Redskins sucked today. Hopefully they keep playing that way!

I don't think you will be disappointed. Nobody beat Eli's stats last season and he set a few records :D

He has sucked as of late, the last two seasons were pathetic. He played good with good players around him, but with mediocre guys all his flaws show themselves. When there's no one there to fix your mistakes before they become problems you can't really expect much better. He's not Peyton for sure. I'm interested in how their new offense is going to work out this year, my hopes aren't too high. I would settle for a wildcard berth this season. Its possible if the skins and cowboys keep playing like they did yesterday. I don't think the giant's are as bad as that.

Baker is gonna be in trouble. But at the end of the day, the better team won. And didn't have to act like 3 year olds to do it.

Yeah... witch is rare from the dirtiest team, from the dirtiest city in the NFL. & they didn't win by much, especially considering Washington was running their back up QB.

Baker is gonna be in trouble. But at the end of the day, the better team won. And didn't have to act like 3 year olds to do it.

I couldn't watch the game, but in the postgame they said it was probably clean. I think there is a rule about hitting the QB after a change in possession. Either way, maybe a penalty, but probably not a fine.

The fight afterwards: both players are probably sitting a game.

Nothing clean about that hit, it was well after the whistle and the play ended. Foles and the rest of the offence was walking away to the sidelines with his head down, Baker came out of nowhere and creamed him. Cheap shot as I saw it. But I still loved watching it!

Yeah... witch is rare from the dirtiest team, from the dirtiest city in the NFL. & they didn't win by much, especially considering Washington was running their back up QB.

*Which

And I'd much rather have Cousins than RG-No legs. And Sheli Manning. And most of the other starting QBs in the league.

I'm pretty sure the reputation for dirtiest team in the league belongs to the 49ers now.

*Which

And I'd much rather have Cousins than RG-No legs. And Sheli Manning. And most of the other starting QBs in the league.

I'm pretty sure the reputation for dirtiest team in the league belongs to the 49ers now.

Maybe true about the niners. But Philthy still has the worst fans in all sports. Kirk cousins should have been drafted as a starting QB from the get go. He was only a hair behind RG3 and Luck in that same draft. If RG3 and Luck weren't in that draft, Cousins would have been the guy everyone wanted first. At one point two seasons ago the skins had Rg3, cousins, Rex Grossman, and another really good QB who's name slips my mind right now. Bet they wish they hadn't wasted that first round pick on RG3 now.

At the moment it was an interception which was getting run back, and Foles was moving into the ball carrier's path.  He was watching the runner and had his body angled toward him.  Baker hit him hard, but the hit was square in the chest, not the back or in the helmet.  

If QBs don't want to get hit, they should move away from the play and not towards it, otherwise they should be treated like any other player.