mipafox

Eagles!!!

^^^^:lol::lol::lol:

I prefer Hello Kitty personally.

In September of 2014 I will be watching the Giants as I have for the past 30 or so years. Dont worry I will send you flowers & tissues for your broken heart & tears, after the Eagles get murdered in the Play offs. Although I will say I will have some respect for them if they win the NFC championship this season. But i believe it's not likely. There are atleast two other better teams they will have to beat to get there. & if they do make the SuperBowl it will most likely be a repeat of their past appearances. I'm not ruling them out completely but I wouldn't get my hopes up dude.

Tell ya what your so confident they will be super bowl champs this season. If they win I make this hello Kitty my Avatar for a month. They dont win and I get to pick your Avatar for a month? You game?

rebu5yba.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!

^^^^:lol::lol::lol:I prefer Hello Kitty personally. In September of 2014 I will be watching the Giants as I have for the past 30 or so years. Dont worry I will send you flowers & tissues for your broken heart & tears, after the Eagles get murdered in the Play offs. Although I will say I will have some respect for them if they win the NFC championship this season. But i believe it's not likely. There are atleast two other better teams they will have to beat to get there. & if they do make the SuperBowl it will most likely be a repeat of their past appearances. I'm not ruling them out completely but I wouldn't get my hopes up dude. Tell ya what your so confident they will be super bowl champs this season. If they win I make this hello Kitty my Avatar for a month. They dont win and I get to pick your Avatar for a month? You game? rebu5yba.jpgSent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!

You still remember how to spell "Play offs?" Did you have to look it up?

Yes, if the Ginas win the NFC and the Eagles don't, I'll use it for a month. If the Eagles win the NFC and the Ginas don't you use it for a month.

Deal? :D

You still remember how to spell "Play offs?" Did you have to look it up?

Yes, if the Ginas win the NFC and the Eagles don't, I'll use it for a month. If the Eagles win the NFC and the Ginas don't you use it for a month.

Deal? :D

deal!:D for next season maybe. Sounds like your not so confident of Nick Foles super quarterback winning the whole enchilada anymore:lol:

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!

Can somebody bump the Ginas thread?I don't understand why all football has to be discussed in the Eagles thread. I think there should be more focused discussion about the Ginas. They have a lot going on. Or something. News and such.

if youre referring to me Im a Jet guy..just laying it on the Giants and Cowboys a little here..as for the Eagles..well we both wear green ;)

Mipa's vagina overunneth methinks. Tis positively gushing with the thoughts of the young Mr. Fowles. Its a pity that Fowles already has a boyfriend.

Fly, Eagles fly, on the road to victory,

Fight Eagles fight, score a touchdown one-two-three.

Hit 'em low,

Hit 'em high,

And here comes the part where we can see how many Eagles fans can spell the word "Eagles,"

Fly, Eagles fly, on the road to victory!

E-A-G-L-E-S, Eagles!

:D

Not too far a stretch with Kitna...

Not a bad deal for him, though..   Get paid $56k for one night with literally zero expectations.  I thought I heard the announcers say he was donating it to his school football program.  Not a bad dude, if true.

Not a bad deal for him, though..   Get paid $56k for one night with literally zero expectations.  I thought I heard the announcers say he was donating it to his school football program.  Not a bad dude, if true.

It was true, he is a high school math teacher and football coach and he was donating it back to his school.