mipafox

Eagles!!!

Super bowl trophy case at the stadium

Who you going to watch next year? How many losing Ginas games you going to watch before you decide to start watching bowling?

Here ya go, loser:

SteelersSuperBowlTrophies_crop_650x440.j

Would you rather watch the Ginas and the LOLJets or the Eagles and the Steelers?

dy4etydu.jpg

I'd rather have a future then a past.

Best QB rating in the league and just getting started. How many all-time QB records did Foles break this year? You think Eli will ever match one of them?

1657.jpg

The NFL's interceptions "leader" this season, Manning's 27 picks were the most by anyone since 2005.

Don't worry, I'm sure Eli will manage to break the all-time QB pick record next year LOL.

Stick a fork in your team, it's done.

Talk is cheap. When the Eagles have a poster like this then I'll listen. Until then they're a step below the Jets at least 40 some odd years ago they won a superbowl.

I don't want you to listen. I want you to watch your Ginas next year, and the year after, and the year after :D

You do it to yourself, you don't need me to interrupt your misery and hopelessness :D

I am actually a Saints fan. Have been for quite some time. I spent a lot of time in the dumps with that team. All the years as the 'aints was very tough.

Its not the eagles I specifically dont like. Its most teams from philly. I did root for the eagles last week as I just despise the coyboys. When my saints destroyed them i was in my glory.

Thats was a great game last night. The Saints won in a way that is abnormal for them. They had a running game and stopped McCoy from running all over them. Plus they won outdoors

I am actually a Saints fan. Have been for quite some time. I spent a lot of time in the dumps with that team. All the years as the 'aints was very tough.

Its not the eagles I specifically dont like. Its most teams from philly. I did root for the eagles last week as I just despise the coyboys. When my saints destroyed them i was in my glory.

Thats was a great game last night. The Saints won in a way that is abnormal for them. They had a running game and stopped McCoy from running all over them. Plus they won outdoors

Saints played a good game, and game planned it very well. Despite two early turnovers they were able to pull it off.

I didn't think it was as close as it probably was. The saints were able to run at will. I hade no confidence the eagles were going to stop them in that last drive.

I don't want you to listen. I want you to watch your Ginas next year, and the year after, and the year after :D

You do it to yourself, you don't need me to interrupt your misery and hopelessness :D

Whats the difference between the Giants and the Eagles?  Giants started golf season 1 week earlier.

udusepej.jpg

This is what really happened

Actually, I didn't wear my green Godzilla shirt during the game :(

I wore it Friday and Saturday but took it off during the Chiefs because I was cooking. I wore my lucky Eagles gun (S&W Combat Masterpiece) and got funny looks from Jersey people when I was out because it stands out like a sore thumb.

Since Foles took over we have won every single game when I was wearing my S&W and Godzilla shirt. We lost twice when I took off the S&W for the Glock before the game but I thought the Godzilla shirt was just gravy.

Eagles fans have way more class than the D-Bag fans of any NY team. And I don't mean parachute Deployment Bag.

We carry guns in our stadium and nobody has ever been shot. You let one vet with a stungun slip through and he jolts somebody and goes to jail. Now you have guys punching women.

Plus it is a family atmosphere in Philly. Not some mob-infested a-hole convention.

Surprised that's all we have heard from these savages. This is well behaved for most eagle fans

No offense, but I don't appreciate being called a savage. If you thinkl this shit doesn't happen at MetLife you are an idiot. It was a good game, the better team won. Lets see how your giants do next year.