mipafox

Eagles!!!

Reading comprehension is very impt. I am not a giants fan. Didn't someone get stabbed outside the link recently after a game, or somebody got the shit beat out of them. Lots of news about eagles fans postgame lately. Real scumbag behavior. Does it happen elsewhere yes but this is an Eagles thread. Jets fans are animals too at Metlife but not violent crime really.

No offense, but I don't appreciate being called a savage. If you thinkl this shit doesn't happen at MetLife you are an idiot. It was a good game, the better team won. Lets see how your giants do next year.

I'm ready to place a bet right now on how they will do.

Except that half the people here are cops, and I'm not only good at predicting Ginas seasons. I'm also good at predicting what a vocal minority of the cops here would do if they lost a bet. It would suddenly be a sting operation :D

Because all Gina losers are sore losers :p

Funny how they instantly lash out at Giants fans....The jealousy is thick in here.  lol  You can start cursing at me now.  :onthequiet:

You're right. I wish I could have a QB that threw more interceptions than any QB since 2005 and watch a team that won't make the playoffs for the next 5 years if ever again.

Enjoy next season losers! I'll be watching football :p

Actually, this is a very good opportunity to do something positive here, sort of a PSA. Let me let you in on a secret that's not very secret.

Eagles fans don't give a shit about the Ginas. Other than being in our division, we don't care about you. AT ALL. We hate the Cow Women.

You whiners are just so obsessed with the Eagles, and of course you NYers are local and we run into you a lot and are friends with some of you, that we just make fun of your obsession with us.

I'm absolutely serious and sincere about this. This has been going on since the early 90s as far as I know. We would call up you idiots when we beat you (which is almost always, check the books) and tease you and you would get pissed off. This is all on your end, we don't care about the Ginas. I mean, I hate NY and all, but I don't really care about the Ginas beyond that.

Well, EVERYONE hates the Cowgirls.  No argument there.  But most of the Eagles fans that I know, and I know alot, hate the Giants every bit as much.  Youre supposed to hate everyone in your division.  The Redskins have just sucked so badly for so many years that the hatred has turned to pity.  But its all in good fun at least with my crowd.  You can only dish it as long as you can take it...and as this thread clearly shows, there's plenty of ammo for both sides!  lol

Well, EVERYONE hates the Cowgirls.  No argument there.  But most of the Eagles fans that I know, and I know alot, hate the Giants every bit as much.  Youre supposed to hate everyone in your division.  The Redskins have just sucked so badly for so many years that the hatred has turned to pity.  But its all in good fun at least with my crowd.  You can only dish it as long as you can take it...and as this thread clearly shows, there's plenty of ammo for both sides!  lol

+1 

Seriously though.....

How is this thread not in the litterbox?

Because that's how awesome the Eagles are.

Fly, Eagles fly, on the road to victory,

Fight Eagles fight, score a touchdown one-two-three.

Hit 'em low,

Hit 'em high,

And here comes the part where we can see how many Eagles fans can spell the word "Eagles,"

Fly, Eagles fly, on the road to victory!

E-A-G-L-E-S, Eagles!

I probably said to much. You're babbling like I just told you there's no Santa Claus :D

Dude, I'm sorry. No, Eagles fans only care about the Ginas as much as you whine. We really don't hate the Giants. If there weren't so many NYers here I wouldn't have even mentioned them.

Remember.....the Miracle in the Meadowlands?  1978?  Where NY snatched defeat from the jaws of victory; allowing a 19-17 WIN?  

And The Miracle in the New Meadowlands? 2010?  Where NY snatched defeat from the jaws of victory and allowed FOUR un-answered TD's in under 8 minutes, including a punt return for a TD by DeSean Jackson as time expired, for a 38-31 WIN?

Um....and WHO WON those games???

Nah, Eagles fans don't hate the Giants....they pity them.  Eagles fans hate Dallas.

Donobieus, your friends are just screwing with you because you are obsessed with the Eagles. It's just like I said. Sit them down and ask what they really think.

If you had ten Redskins fans friends and all they did was bitch about how much they hated the Giants what would you do? Yup, the lightbulb just went on, didn't it? Only the Redskins will never lose as many games to the Giants as the Giants have lost to the Eagles. So I don't see them hating on you the way you hate on us.

Sorry bro.

LOL...you arent getting me.  I dont hate the Eagles/Cowboys/Redskins because of the shit my friends talk.  If you were in a different division then i could give a crap about your team.  My 49er fan friends talk every bit as much shit as you.  Still dont hate SF.  I have felt the elation of watching my team hoisting the Lombardi Trophy and I have no doubt at all that I will again.  More than likely before the Eagles do.  And trust me, those little victories you get over the Giants mean nothing other than giving you a bit of fodder to talk shit with.  Until you win a SB its nothing more than little boys crying about wanting to play with the men.  Talk about the future all you want, till it happens Philly will continue to be a second rate team barely worth noticing.  Sorry bro.

LOL...you arent getting me.  I dont hate the Eagles/Cowboys/Redskins because of the shit my friends talk.  If you were in a different division then i could give a crap about your team.  My 49er fan friends talk every bit as much shit as you.  Still dont hate SF.  I have felt the elation of watching my team hoisting the Lombardi Trophy and I have no doubt at all that I will again.  More than likely before the Eagles do.  And trust me, those little victories you get over the Giants mean nothing other than giving you a bit of fodder to talk shit with.  Until you win a SB its nothing more than little boys crying about wanting to play with the men.  Talk about the future all you want, till it happens Philly will continue to be a second rate team barely worth noticing.  Sorry bro.

At least we're a second rate team worth watching! :D

I am 100% sincere and serious, I don't hate the Giants. And I don't know ANY Eagles fans that hate the Giants. But I do like to tease them because they are infatuated with the Eagles.

We have quite a few here, maybe some of them do? Anybody here hate the Ginas?

I have felt the elation of watching my team hoisting the Lombardi Trophy and I have no doubt at all that I will again.  More than likely before the Eagles do.  And trust me, those little victories you get over the Giants mean nothing other than giving you a bit of fodder to talk shit with.  Until you win a SB its nothing more than little boys crying about wanting to play with the men.  Talk about the future all you want, till it happens Philly will continue to be a second rate team barely worth noticing.  Sorry bro.

Fluffy, come here and sit on Pop Pop's lap. You know, Fluffy, we used to be somebody I tell ya! :D

Loserville :p

http://www.flyheight.com/videos/female-alabama-fan-comes-in-like-a-wrecking-ball-on-ou-fan-at-the-sugar-bowl/

Wait this isn't in Philly, I thought only Philly fans were a$$holes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Drunken college girls don't count...

I don't know what's worse.. that he did that in a Target parking lot.. or that his story is he was looking for Boston Market.