vladtepes

16in 7.62x39 saiga

Hey, I can't argue. I am still looking into converting a Saiga myself. ;) Just deciding on caliber...

The was a decent price on converted 5.56 Saigas posted the other day in the "Hot Deals Discussion" if he isn't married to the 7.62x39...

http://www.jgsales.com/saiga-ak-style-rifle,-223,-16-barrel,-black-synthetic-stock,-new.-p-63105.html

If I had the dough lying around right now I would get one myself....

Over the summer a fellow NJGF member posted that Tanner’s had S762’s. Last month I was in market for another S762 so I gave Tanner’s a call and they did have one in stock. Just guessing here, but if they had them in stock this past summer and as late as a few weeks ago perhaps that's one item they *may* try to keep in inventory as supplies permit. One thing is certain, the $299 days are over :(

Tanners in PA is getting a order of these in tomorrow $475 if you mention Facebook ad, and you can place a deposit over the phone by CC 215-343-3103

Also they are getting 12 Saiga 12's on Friday $699 and can also put deposit down via phone

Tanners in PA is getting a order of these in tomorrow $475 if you mention Facebook ad, and you can place a deposit over the phone by CC 215-343-3103

Also they are getting 12 Saiga 12's on Friday $699 and can also put deposit down via phone

I got mine from Tanners for 475.. They held it for me. good people.