Malsua

Slow-Mo GoPro Video Of Cliff Jump Gone Wrong

Insane to jump in the first place, but here comes that rock sticking out....ugh.

Great video. As you can read, the guy lived but with a fractured vertebrae a bunch of sprains, scrapes and bruises.

http://www.businessinsider.com/slow-mo-gopro-vid-of-cliff-jump-gone-wrong-is-nothing-short-of-insane-2013-12

Ouch... painful to watch... I think people who do this kind of stuff (basejumping, cliff jumping, etc.) are totally nuts. Then again, some people would say that about me, when I go wreck diving at the bottom of the Atlantic on a rusty jagged shipwreck with swift currents and cold water temps that are sometimes down into the 30's.

Hey kids! Make sure you sign up for obama care! I would hate to think I am paying his medical bills. Next to a public road? Was that plan B if he didnt screw up and hit rocks maybe he could be part of traffic? Falling rocks sprinkling the road, motorcyclists will enjoy that, the only good thing was the camera did a great job.

Great scenery across the river. Just seeing his fingernails on his right hand after the first hit gave me willies.

My friend/neighbor used to be an Olympic class diver. He used to travel the world giving diving exhibitions. One time he was in Mexico cliff diving and shattered his leg. He ended up getting an MBA from Wharton. He makes good money now, and is one of the best at what he does. He even had a Sports Illustrated cover. But walks with a nasty limp.