rjd4570

New gun shop in howell, nj

In case nobody has heard, a new gun shop opened in howell.  They have about 100 firearms in stock, they do transfers for $20 plus $15 for NICS fees, will do special orders, and is a full time gunsmith.  They will also modify firearms that are not NJ compliant.  Hopefully they will be in business for years to come.

Howell Gun Works

2446 Route 9 South

Howell, NJ

848-444-9400

Th, Fr, Mo 11-7

Sa 11-6

Appointments available on Tu and We

Also on facebook

Stopped in there tonight to check it out since it's about 2 miles from my house, and I can say I will definitely be back. I met one of the owners and he was super nice and helpful, and they seemed to have a pretty large inventory considering they just opened.

They also provide 10% off if you show your current membership to NJ2AS.

Actually, it's just a 5% discount, but being that you average lower end pistol is about $500, that's $25 off from a $35 membership.  Not too shabby.  NJ2AS had a table there last weekend signing up new members and will probably have a table there again sometime in February or March.  The owners there are great.  Nice selection.  Going back next weekend to pick up a "toy".

Actually, it's just a 5% discount, but being that you average lower end pistol is about $500, that's $25 off from a $35 membership.  Not too shabby.  NJ2AS had a table there last weekend signing up new members and will probably have a table there again sometime in February or March.  The owners there are great.  Nice selection.  Going back next weekend to pick up a "toy".

Ok thanks I fixed it above!

I dropped in last week and spoke to one of the owners. He seems like a great guy and is doing some work on my fathers old revolver.

They had a decent selection on handguns, and seemed to have a good amount of ammo. Will def. be going back in the future.

Most sites submit the form via email I believe so they should have gotten your inquiry set directly to their email.  Maybe there was some error or it went into their junk box.  Why dont you call for a quote and mention it to them, maybe they arent aware of the issue at all!

Most sites submit the form via email I believe so they should have gotten your inquiry set directly to their email. Maybe there was some error or it went into their junk box. Why dont you call for a quote and mention it to them, maybe they arent aware of the issue at all!

Well I ended up purchasing from Steve @ Monmouth Arms but if he didn't give me such a good deal I probably would have followed up. Thanks though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk