rjd4570

New gun shop in howell, nj

Thank you all for the positive feedback and for your business, we greatly appreciate it.   We recently attended a trade show and due to every ones support we were able to secure enough ammo contracts to roll back our prices on the common target ammo, 9, 40, 45, 38 Special and .223.  We also anticipate delivery on quite a few new products in the next few months.  None of this could have happened without all of you who have come by and who have spread the word. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.

And im sure someone will ask so yes, we ordered as much 22 LR as permitted, however no guarantees on delivery dates which seems to be the par for 22LR nowadays.

Well guys, it didn't take long for this gun shop to go down hill.  If you haven't been in Howell Gun Works lately, my suggestion is not to go there and find someone else who wants your money and is willing to provide customer care that suggests they deserve it.  A really disappointing experience. 

Well guys, it didn't take long for this gun shop to go down hill. If you haven't been in Howell Gun Works lately, my suggestion is not to go there and find someone else who wants your money and is willing to provide customer care that suggests they deserve it. A really disappointing experience.

Why don't you give us some help and elaborate instead of being vague. Oh and BTW welcome to the forum being this is your first post.

Well guys, it didn't take long for this gun shop to go down hill.  If you haven't been in Howell Gun Works lately, my suggestion is not to go there and find someone else who wants your money and is willing to provide customer care that suggests they deserve it.  A really disappointing experience. 

This is the most troll trolly troll troll post I think I have read on any forum. 

BTW, HGW handled two transfers for me and I was very pleased. I drive past all the time and find it hard not to pull in to just browse at live gun pr0n! That could get expensive.

I agree with Mikeythumbs.  Please elaborate.  You come here and your first, and thus far only post, is an attempt to damage the reputation of a well regarded gun shop.  Now, I'm not saying you don't have a legitimate gripe, just that nobody with an IQ greater than a shoe size will take you seriously unless you provide some details.

Go there if you want.    

I'll go elsewhere.  From what I'm seeing on gun forums, I won't be the only one.        

Thank you for giving us permission.  You still have not answered the question.  so what's up with you anyway.  Do you have any first hand experience at HGW or were you so moved by someone else's alleged bad experience that the compulsion to join this forum to warn us all off from someone we generally regard as a fine and fair man overwhelmed you.  There's also the possibility you just forgot to take your meds.

So what is it?  Are you a troll or a kook?

Stopped in today and picked up a 10/22 almost got an Italian over under they on in used for 300 but it was not choke tuned just had fixed. Looked looked like a nice gun had some machine engraving on the receiver company start with an I sorry I can't remember the name I was very tempted