deerpark

Where are you and how much snow did you get?

I'm in the deep south.  Not at home but called around and was told that we got 6 to 7 inches...

Northwest NJ (Warren County)... Just a dusting. The roads are already clear, having been salted. Only the grass and driveways have anything remaining, and the temp/sun is about to take care of that.

Hawthorne, NJ (Passaic County)... just a dusting... but the ice is pretty dangerous. Thick layer on my truck and my girlfriend's car. Took the dog for a walk and basically ice skated the whole trip. (My Husky/Shep however was just fine.)

If you're driving, or even walking, use caution.

Mount Laurel / Moorestown : 6-7 inches.  It was coming down pretty hard for a while.  Between 1300-1600 yesterday there were a metric sh**ton of car accidents on NJTP and I295.  At 1600 my daughter was out playing in it and it was nice and fluffy.   Turned to rain over night and now its slush.

Got around 8 inches here in Toms River.... Actually broke out the snow blower last night but woke up this morning and most of was melted away by the rain.

I found out my "new"/inherited snow blower does not start.  I hadn't tried to use it for two years since we got it from the inlaws.