dwamp2006

Sons of Anarchy Season Finale - SPOILER ALERT

Holy crap! I knew it was coming but wow was that gruesome. I also knew it had to come at the hands of Gemma. Cant wait till next season, its going to be a longgggg 10 months.

Anyone here the rumor of spin off? supposedly after 7 wraps up they are going start production of a "post vietnam" club with the original 9, since next season will be the last for SOA....

Jeeeze, I feel like such a dumb-ass - I missed all of season 6. Didn't realize it was back until my GF told me the finale was on last night. Couldn't figure out how there could be a finale when I hadn't seen any episodes since the season 5 finale.

I thought they killed-off Tig at the end of season 5 - how did they explain his reappearance?

Thanks for filling me in - guess I have something to look forward to on Netflix or similar.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Jeeeze, I feel like such a dumb-ass - I missed all of season 6. Didn't realize it was back until my GF told me the finale was on last night. Couldn't figure out how there could be a finale when I hadn't seen any episodes since the season 5 finale.

I thought they killed-off Tig at the end of season 5 - how did they explain his reappearance?

Thanks for filling me in - guess I have something to look forward to on Netflix or similar.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Bob. At the end of season five, they simply walk in looking like they are gonna kill Tig.  

C

I did know Kurt Sutter was Otto. But I didn't expect Tara to die until I saw Wayde's truck at Jax and Taras house. Wayde was never a sheriff he was Charming PD. The sheriff's dismantled the department and took over the town a few seasons ago. I also thought juice was going to off himself. Didn't think he was going to kill Gemma though he didn't like Tara but did like Gemma. I figured he would have grabbed the bar-B-Q fork in his hand and then offed himself with the dead sheriff's gun. That would have saved Gemma. Now Jax will find out and kill her.

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!

I did know Kurt Sutter was Otto. But I didn't expect Tara to die until I saw Wayde's truck at Jax and Taras house. Wayde was never a sheriff he was Charming PD. The sheriff's dismantled the department and took over the town a few seasons ago. I also thought juice was going to off himself. Didn't think he was going to kill Gemma though he didn't like Tara but did like Gemma. I figured he would have grabbed the bar-B-Q fork in his hand and then offed himself with the dead sheriff's gun. That would have saved Gemma. Now Jax will find out and kill her.

That would have been a great way to end it, now we get to wait 10 months to see how it unfolds, cant wait!

After tara ran juices bike over it sealed the deal on him hating her. Now that Nero is leaving gemma i wonder if juice and gemma start alittle fling....

Just guessing but wont the ballistics show that

a. Jax's gun wasnt fired

b. theres a difference between Jax and Juices guns

and that Jax didnt kill the Deputy?

Sure douche rag DA may hold him until its proved BUT He didn't do it, he SHOULDN'T  have GSR on his hands. 

Maybe i am looking to deep into this....

They would also test his hands for gun powder and there wont be any so they will know he didn't fire any gun. Including his 1911 laying on the floor. I dont think that Jax is going to keep Juice alive for long anyway. I believe Gemma will get killed by the end of the final season. She deserved it for the past 3 seasons. I also predict that Tiggs gets Mayhem when they find the dead Iranian he threw off the docks and lied to Jax about.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Same here. I thought the season premier was last week and set up the dvr to tape the season, then heard a few nights ago that the finale was on. I was like wtf?

I'm watching season 2 right now thru Amazon Prime.

If anyone sees this season is going to be re-run from the premier, please post it.

My FIOS on demand only shows the last 4 episodes and I don't want to watch them until I get through the previous 5 seasons.

Thanks.

I sort of expected Juice to kill Gemma in the kitchen then off himself.

And how did I not know after 6 seasons that Otto was played by Kurt Sutter??  duh..

Did you know that Lenny "The Pimp" Janowitz is actually Hells Angel founder Sonny Barger?

And that Happy is a patch holder HA?

There have been a couple other HA's on the show, Coones and Zito are two that come to mind.

Wasn't the original HA chapter founded in Hollester CA? Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!

San Bernardino-Fontana area, about a year after Hollister.

The Hollister incident was an AMA sanctioned event that got a little wild. It is alleged the term 1%'er was coined after the fact describing some of the participants.

Marlon Brando's "The Wild One" is loosely based on the Hollister event.

Just guessing but wont the ballistics show that

a. Jax's gun wasnt fired

b. theres a difference between Jax and Juices guns

and that Jax didnt kill the Deputy?

Sure douche rag DA may hold him until its proved BUT He didn't do it, he SHOULDN'T  have GSR on his hands. 

Maybe i am looking to deep into this....

yea that occurred to me too when they showed her glance at his 1911 on the floor. BUT even if it proves he didnt kill anyone there the ballistics might match up with any other murder he DID commit in the past. thats what im afraid of anyway. for that matter maybe the S/N is scratched off idk.

and yea i think jax is going to shoot gemma in the face before its all over. she took his dad and now his wife. he will find out. sutter made his wife get raped on screen, almost twice with the clay in prison thing but that wasn't on screen, and next season shes gonna get shot. assuming she doesnt get traumatized from it all he definitely did her a big favor. can now take her seriously and without thinking of peggy bundy or turanga leela.