Destinydog

Spikes Tactical Store?

Damn.  30 minutes?  You're worried about wasting 30 minutes?  When I am anywhere but NJ, I stop at pawn shops and gun stores, as many as I can see.  Some people navigate by McDonalds, others by Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks.  I prefer to navigate by firearms dealers!

The only thing I regret about NOT doing when I was in Florida in October was applying in person for FL CCW :-)

I heard they have an extremely easy system to apply in one of their regional offices across the state now :-)...

Damn.  30 minutes?  You're worried about wasting 30 minutes?  When I am anywhere but NJ, I stop at pawn shops and gun stores, as many as I can see.  Some people navigate by McDonalds, others by Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks.  I prefer to navigate by firearms dealers!

I drive 1hr from where I usually stay in Florida to go to my regular range, down there. :)  In Fl, driving long distances is SOP.  I drive 2 hrs and back for BBQ! :D

But, trust, me it's SLAMIN' GOOD BBQ! :D :D