RHS

Shore Shot vs. Brick Armory vs. Shooters

Isn't there a  initial buy in fee. :(

i think its now 600. I couldnt swing it yet so i ended up at brick. In fact thats the only reason i had not tried to join. otherwise the yearly fee is doable. Ill be taking a look at union hill when its closer to opening if the prices are better than BA

CJRPC is 300 for 24/7 access.

Not to mention you can get that down to $0 if you volunteer, attend meetings, or sign up new members.  Yes it is $600 capital contribution fee, but you can easily get it down to $0/yr after that.  If you can volunteer at something every other month it would cost you nothing to be a member.  My dues this year are $100.  

I've only been to a few ranges, but I was fortunate enough to be shown around CJRPC by Rick a while ago. That place is a great set up! I could  easily see myself spending hours in the pits alone, and it's only like 20 mins. from me. Someday, I hope to have the $ for the initial fee. 

I have belonged to BA, SS RAF and Range 14. Range 14 is cheap and affordable but crappy hours and from what I hear now wait times. RAF, BA, SS were/are basically the same.

CJ if you join have to bring the amount of the dues prorated to how many months are left in the year and I think half of the CC Fee. The rest of the CC Fee can be paid in installments. If any of you havent seen the place and question why such a high CC fee, ask any of us to check it out. Then you will see why. I had to save up when it was $400. Then I finally pulled the trigger.