karlkurtz32

UTS-15 and KSG

ive had zero problems with my ksg. feeds and shoots anything I feed it. I saw that mac video when I was planning my buy and I was a little concerned as well. its obvious to me now though that mac and his buddy were both too light on the pump. you really need to slap back like you mean it. if you're interested in handing one before you make a decision, you're more than welcome to handle mine. I'm usually at south jersey shooting club on weekends.

I have the uts-15. latest gen, I have not had any problems with it. If you short stroke it, you may have a feed issue, but this is because of improper use. They have excellent customer service, from what I hear.

Yes short stroke can cause feed issue but don't blame being a wimp on the gun and yes customer service is great the gen before sjglaw the magazine selector switch screw would break new gen the fixed that they also lightened the selector they replaced my whole barrel and mag assembly on mine

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Love the UTS style - it looks like a piece out of a sci-fi movie. Not a fan of Kel-Tec products in general. As others have said, wouldn't trade my M2, or pick the UTS or Kel-Tec above traditional go-to shotguns.

But they both look like fun, and I'd take either as a range toy if they were in the $500 price-range. 

I will not buy a KSG, i do want one but i will not buy one... the fact it's been out for so long and still has a inflated price, tells me that kel-tec is doing something wrong... i understood this all when it was released, EVERYBODY had to have one... but wtf is the excuse now...

Kel Tec raised their price significantly on this firearm at the 2013 Shot Show.  Reason, possible assault weapons ban after Newtown and they didn't want to lose their investment. So if you want it you going to pay for it.  BS.  Everybody invests in the future and takes that risk.  Keltec decided they were not going to loose out.  So be it. Their right.  In the end no ban yet. No price reduction, either.  My right to not buy from them.  Watch the Youtube video.

Are there any KSG's in stock in NNJ? I submitted the price request form but unfortunately got no replys.

Ottomanelis had them last time I was there...

Sent from my iPad 2 using T2 Pro