BlueLineFish

I can't believe what I did!

I went into my basement the other day and realized that I have an UNUSED and EXPIRED pistol permit. It expired on the 1th of December. I am going to throw a Hail Mary next week and see if there is any way they will extend it but as of now it's a casualty of how busy I have been.

My most sincere sympathies.

Your New Year's Resolution: "On acquisition I will always set a use-or-renew my permit task WITH A WEEK'S PRIOR REMINDER in my Calendar program".

A used permit is a happy permit.

Dont feel too bad. I just found one from 2 years ago when I was cleaning my office. I didnt know what to do with it so I shredded it. I dont think I could have gotten it extended.

Ken

Have you applied for permits since? I was told I had to either use or surrender my unused permits back to the PD.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Have you applied for permits since? I was told I had to either use or surrender my unused permits back to the PD.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

I always get 6 permits and never use all of them. They do not need to be "used or surrendered" unless your pd is requiring it. Don't know if they are allowed to require them to be returned. Once they expire, they're no good, so don't understand their issue.