Sign in to follow this  
Frank Rizzo

Glock 30 gen3.. Should I?

My cousin has a gen3 Glock 30 that he will sell me.  The thing is near brand new, looks factory fresh and has less than 100rnds down it.  I am a 9mm guy but also always wanted a Glock.  The price seems right, just on fence as to if I wanna go with a different caliber, thus the dilemma.  Anyone here have a G30 gen3 and can you tell me pros vs cons? 

Ten or Thirteen rounds of pure pleasure.  How can anyone not like the 45 ACP.  I would go for it at the right price.  Hardly used, easy to work on and upgrade, it will sure treat you well. Grips not as aggressive as G4, but manageable none the less. Nothing wrong with that. 

We took it to the range today, the thing is awesome!  Yeah, the grip was slightly larger than what I am used to but really had no problem with it. It ate russian steel case 45 like it was candy, functioned flawless and was super accurate.  He hasnt shot it in over a year, he had just as much fun as I did and is now on the fence about selling.  :mad:

Hey Frank,

Had a very close friend named Noodles. Hope it wasn't your idea to go shooting with him, either way the price probably went up. 

What difference does another caliber make, at least you know you'll always be able to buy ammo for something.

Good luck!