Foyt20

Wondering if the Calendar for 2014 CCW Classes has been published yet?

according to their FB page

ph: 732-991-8365
[email protected]

Sorry for the late reply... Ive been working to secure a few new locations and dates but my schedule through June has been posted.  I will be adding some courses for the summer and fall later in the year. 

Sorry for the late reply... Ive been working to secure a few new locations and dates but my schedule through June has been posted.  I will be adding some courses for the summer and fall later in the year. 

Are there only going to be CCW classes?

Handgun are posted on my website...CCW1 and 2 are my defensive handgun classes.  Later this year I will be running defensive carbine, defensive shotgun, and low light (longarm and pistol) classes.  There isn't much call for them and scheduling range time is tough.

A couple questions for Mr. Green.

I want to register for your Utah/Florida class do you have another payment option other than Paypal?

What are the fees associated for Utah and Florida? 

Thanks

Greg 

No, the only option we use through the website is paypal... but it easy to pay with paypal as a guest as long as you have a credit card.

The course fee covers everything you need except the permit fee (51 for UT for a 5 year permit and 112 for FL for a seven year permit).

If you have any other questions, most are answered on my website www.gappnj.com or you can give me a call on my business line 732-991-8365