Malsua

Big snow in the next 7 days?

roads are definitely sh*t..  took me about an hour to snow blow the driveway..

oh, and it took it a while, but i got my snow blower started after not running it for 2+ years..  heh..  was so happy when it finally went putt putt putt..  vrooooom

I've been plowing all night and we are finally going to get a little rest until the snow stops or really slows down. I bet I'll be out till 3 pm .

I think you need more coffee! We just had our morning coffee break.

There is about 8 inches here and it's still lightly coming down.

On the upside, my Toro Power Broom worked beautifully clearing the deck.  I bought it Monday on a whim.    The downside is I still have to get in the truck and clear what the town left in front of everyone's driveway, then use the big blower to clear the property.

My brother lives right by the Chubby Pickle (or whatever that bar is). Sounds like you're pretty close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am close to him. That's it, down on Bay ave in Highlands. It used to be the Bootlegger, a local Clammer bar that Kevin Smith used to put in all his movies. The clientele was very local. Great place to get your ass kicked for no good reason. It's much different now.

Checko- very cute. What is she boxer?

Trains operating on an "Enhanced Weekend Schedule". Govie double speak for "We'll get there when we get there."

Kid are going to love this weather! Hopefully they exhaust themselves playing in it and go to bed early!

Thanks. Yup boxer

On the upside, my Toro Power Broom worked beautifully clearing the deck. 

I've had one of those for 20+ years. Used it up until last year. The the Sandy snow storm. That was it - went out and got one of the single stage rubber auger gas blowers for the deck.

For the big stuff I have a Honda track drive, will go through anything, but I wouldn't recommend it for concrete driveways.

I've had one of those for 20+ years. Used it up until last year. The the Sandy snow storm. That was it - went out and got one of the single stage rubber auger gas blowers for the deck.

For the big stuff I have a Honda track drive, will go through anything, but I wouldn't recommend it for concrete driveways.

I wanted something to save on shoveling that the wife could use.  It works and it's pretty cheap.  My deck isn't that big anyway...14x18.  Takes about 5 minutes with the power broom.  It'd probably be a hassle if there was a few feet of snow, but it still beats shoveling.

roads are definitely sh*t..  took me about an hour to snow blow the driveway..

oh, and it took it a while, but i got my snow blower started after not running it for 2+ years..  heh..  was so happy when it finally went putt putt putt..  vrooooom

Thats good to hear.  I had my driveway plowed.  $80 for 15 minutes.  I gotta get in on this action. 

That storm was perfect. I plowed from about 9 at night till 3:30 the next afternoon. I managed to hit a couple driveways along the way. That storm is over, time start praying for the Monday and Friday storms.

A lot of landscapers seem to plow in the winter, is this something you do on the side? 

SUPERCOLD!!!!!

In the negative numbers here in the middle of South Jersey - Can't imagine how cold it is up north.

Two of four cars wouldn't start-one I can't open the hood (latch is frozen) and one I was able to jump-start from the truck.

Bathroom faucets are freezing-up somewhere in the crawlspace under the house, and the oil burner is just runnin along.