EWC88

Anyone looking for a puppy?

So I try to help out as much as possible with animals. I'm a HUGE animal lover and devote a lot of time for them. I also go and help out people who have hit rough times and have hard times feeding pets, this way their cat/dog is atleast being fed. As well as all of that I try and find homes for some, hint this post title lol.

I am most likely picking up a puppy tomorrow from someone whose kid was lacking intelligence and bought the puppy when they do not have the right home/ or money to care for it. So with that I'm looking to find her a new/good home and figured to post here.

Information on dog: I believe 8 weeks old, female, not spayed, I will be getting shots done for her, and she is a pitbull. Now please when reading that the breed is a pitbull do not instantly judge these dogs, that's like people judging about guns these days. They are beautiful dogs, and training is easy for them (why they are used as fighting dogs cause you can train them to do exactly whatever you want).

Dog is free, just loving home. Please let me know, thank you, happy New Years!

my pit wouldnt know how to bite a human if she tried..  she sounds nasty from the other side of the door, but once you're in, that changes the game (at least when we're home and allow someone in)..  one of the best dogs ive ever had..  i would have been interested but she only likes short meet & greets with other dogs.. but absolutely love the breed

Thanks everyone, like I sai I do everything for animals and this is just to save a dogs life so its doesn't sit in a cage waiting for a home that could be horrible. I'd rather foster it and find a good safe home that I will make sure is good. PMs will be answered and sent, pictures coming tomorrow.

First, Congrats on finding this pup a home. That's awsome! I'm a huge proponent of rescuing animals. Both of our cats and my Fiance's Son's dog are rescues.

Just brought this little guy home the other night. Not a rescue, but it's not easy to rescue a puppy. With the other rescues in our home, a full size dog just wouldn't have worked...

He's only eight weeks old and I'm really surprised, and impressed, with how quickly he's learning simple commands. Our first Pitbull, but how could anyone say no to this?

IMG_20131231_173905_852_zps47d299ca.jpg

Thanks everyone, she is doing good so far. As of right now RUTGERS95 has first dibs, our lovely weather prevented a meet and greet today so its in the plans. Hopefully his dog likes her and if so he will take (that's if he wants it lol) otherwise is the worse scenario happens Sludog I'll PM you and everyone else.

Here's pics when me and my girlfriend got her:

image_zpsa84ac115.jpg

image_zps055616d1.jpg

image_zpsf7d8617b.jpg

She is a sweet heart! She does fine with my beagle and cats. She runs around with them and if they stop playing she'll do her little bark and growl, its adorable I must say. Oh and she is a stubborn pup when going for a walk, if she is over it she sits and waits to be picked up, guess she's a little princess as all women lol.

Sludog I'm sorry to say this but RUTGERS95 has taking the little sweet heart. The meet and greet went great, his family is wonderful and I felt they were perfect. I will not lie I miss her already but I know she is safe. Maybe the next one I can get my mom to keep her lol.

So now everyone gets to make Mike post pictures of the dogs!

Sludog I'm sorry to say this but RUTGERS95 has taking the little sweet heart. The meet and greet went great, his family is wonderful and I felt they were perfect. I will not lie I miss her already but I know she is safe. Maybe the next one I can get my mom to keep her lol.

So now everyone gets to make Mike post pictures of the dogs!

thank you again, my sons are very happy and my oldest is sleeping with her right now and looks angelic.  thank you very much

Good! Told you she likes sleeping with people! She will be determine to wake them up when potty time with a big kiss to the face lol. Happy all is good so far!

Edit: your welcome buddy, like I said I knew you guys were perfect as soon as we met. Talking to you on phone I knew it but the met and greet of your wife and kids and your dog went great. Glad she is fitting in good! And hey what name did the boys come up with?!?!

you are right, here are some pics of her doing that.  she is really cute!  She's at the vet now for shots, checkup, the whole 9 yards.....the boys love her and was funny watching her wake them last night.  I let them all sleep in the great room on the floor in front of the fire

this morning, she was biting my ear to go out...hurt!  lol

post-2887-0-72676500-1388853324_thumb.jpg

post-2887-0-71453600-1388853334_thumb.jpg