EWC88

Anyone looking for a puppy?

I'm so glad your boys are enjoying her! Yes her buying does hurt she got me on my lip the first night boy did that suck lol. Glad you guys already got her to vet already. She is such a good dog and of course I miss her butt! But once again thank you for taking her, I know your home is perfect! Hope she is enjoying and Hudson those several treats and toys I got her lol.

Also to let anyone else know if I ever get another pet I will always post. I run into this a lot and as mentioned in beginning I am a huge animal lover so I do as much as I can. But will post if I find another adult/puppy dog or adult/kitten cat.

Sludog I'm sorry to say this but RUTGERS95 has taking the little sweet heart. The meet and greet went great, his family is wonderful and I felt they were perfect. I will not lie I miss her already but I know she is safe. Maybe the next one I can get my mom to keep her lol.

So now everyone gets to make Mike post pictures of the dogs!

No problem. Glad she found a good home. Looks like Rutgers95 and his boys are having loads of fun. Perfect home for her. 

Great job on the "rescue" and saving this cutie.