dwamp2006

PSA Lower build kits- missing part

So i got 2 lower build kits, neither has a washer for the grip in it. so i put one together and the grip is loose due to the missing washer i assume. does anyone know where to get this washer or have any extras they could spare? I dont want to deal with their customer service since its horrible and ill probably have to wait a month.

Possible my lower has a shallow threading machined in? I dunno, i feel like if i go tighter itll strip and i dont want that to happen and have to heli coil it.

Why dont you go get a smaller screw, thread it in and make sure it threads all the way down. 

Deff need some kind of washer unless i did something wrong, it is my first build. screw feels tight as itll go. i can pull and wiggle the grip around, and has alot of play. i have washers at work i can snag and try, wasnt sure if i needed a special one.

Same lower kit I just used, no washer and grip is nice and snug.

I bought a P-Tac MOE LBK from PSA,   No washer, it does not come with one, none pictured or listed in the item description.  Grip is just fine without it.  They did forget one of the TD springs but somehow managed to throw in an extra trigger pin and mag release spring.  I sent them an e-mail and they sent me two TD springs.

It may take them a while but based on my experience and what I've read from other reviews, PSA always makes it right.