Sign in to follow this  
Blake

Troy rear folding battle sight $69 & other good deals

You should stay out of bushmaster website..... you might end up with a ACR. lol

Lol, I am tempted to get the one in the marketplace, but as it turns out furnishing a new house is very expensive and the gun fund is a little dry for the first time in a long time :(

That micro-dot looks a lot like a primary arms. Does anyone know if that's who they use?

Yes it looks identical to the PA micro dot.  PA recently stated that they produced an extremely large order for a major rifle company, I am betting that this is the contract they had.  

I also can't place an order FYI, keeps saying SSL error.  

Yeah I also got the email confirmation but when I called they said they couldn't find the order......anyone else. And I get no answer when I call.... the Troy battlerail is easy to put on just remove the original 2 piece assembly place the upper rail on than the lower it will go on tight you might ha e to tap it with a plastic or wood mallet to seat the rail onto the barrel nut there is a slot in the rail that fits over the barrel nut. Do the same for the bottom than install the 4 flathead screws. I use a bit of blue loctite on them and your all set..... enjoy.....

I got my stuff Tues afternoon I placed two orders got two sets of troy BUIS's the red dot ( primary arms. With the qd mount ) and two troy carbine rails but I got a trx 11' rail instead. They packed the box with the wrong rail. OK shit happins. Now trying to contact bushmaster to return it for the right one.... what a pain in the ass..... took me until Thursday afternoon to get it sorted out... but were all good now.... now that I think of it maybe I should keep the rail.... its really nice only problem is I will have to start my 300 BLK project sooner than anticipated...... haha